Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Morph Scroll x2 [H] Lots!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80
Looking to clear some things out of my hoard in exchange for some stuff I want. These items are also for sale, and while I'd prefer to trade, just make an offer and I'll certainly consider it. [center][b][u]Things I Want[/u][/b]: [item=Secondary Gene: Morph] x2 [item=Vial of Scattersight][item=Secondary Gene: Peregrine][item=Tertiary Gene: Spines]x2[item=Tertiary Gene: Underbelly] [Item=Vista: Boneyard][item=Stone Borer][item=Secondary Gene: Bee][item=Secondary Gene: Shimmer][item=Tertiary Gene: Circuit] [item=Ceremonial Scythe] [item=Sharpened Scythe][item=Heart Rose][item=Patio Rose][item=Pale Pink Rose] (^ as extras in trades to even out values) Given the expense for some of these items I am only tentatively looking for those over a couple hundred thousand in treasure. I may also offer retired/festival things for some of these depending on the value. [b][u]What I Have[/u][/b]: [item=Gilded Decorative Chest]x4[item=Iron Treasure Chest]x11[item=Rusted Treasure Chest]x15 [item=Black Iron Crate] [item=Aer Phantom Crate] [skin=25534][skin=2475][skin=10415][skin=17485][skin=8820] Miscellaneous other Apparel and Familiars, just ask! I have numerous retired festival chests from the past 5 years along with vistas and some apparel familiars. If you're interested in any of that, let me know. I have handfuls of most kinds of Baldwin gloops and reductions (minus Muck/Slime/Yellow Gloopies), so just inquire if interested. I've got an assortment of other Swipp/Baldwin materials. If there's something you're looking for, I'm happy to check my hoard for it. I also have some common battle stones (Might/Acuity, Bolts/Slashes, Concentration, etc). If you're looking for something specific, just ask! [sub](Note to self: Ping darkpoptoy when looking for new stuff)[/sub]
Looking to clear some things out of my hoard in exchange for some stuff I want.

These items are also for sale, and while I'd prefer to trade, just make an offer and I'll certainly consider it.

Things I Want:
Secondary Gene: Morph x2

Vial of Scattersight Secondary Gene: Peregrine Tertiary Gene: Spines x2 Tertiary Gene: Underbelly
Vista: Boneyard Stone Borer Secondary Gene: Bee Secondary Gene: Shimmer Tertiary Gene: Circuit
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe Heart Rose Patio Rose Pale Pink Rose
(^ as extras in trades to even out values)

Given the expense for some of these items I am only tentatively looking for those over a couple hundred thousand in treasure. I may also offer retired/festival things for some of these depending on the value.

What I Have:

Gilded Decorative Chest x4 Iron Treasure Chest x11 Rusted Treasure Chest x15
Black Iron Crate Aer Phantom Crate

Miscellaneous other Apparel and Familiars, just ask!

I have numerous retired festival chests from the past 5 years along with vistas and some apparel familiars. If you're interested in any of that, let me know.

I have handfuls of most kinds of Baldwin gloops and reductions (minus Muck/Slime/Yellow Gloopies), so just inquire if interested.

I've got an assortment of other Swipp/Baldwin materials. If there's something you're looking for, I'm happy to check my hoard for it. I also have some common battle stones (Might/Acuity, Bolts/Slashes, Concentration, etc). If you're looking for something specific, just ask!

(Note to self: Ping darkpoptoy when looking for new stuff)
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz

Do you have any chests/skins? :)
@Twizz

Do you have any chests/skins? :)
v668sYB.pngXybOng5.gif
i forget to check forums after i've posted, please ping me so i see replies >.<
@Floe

I have a male Guardian Warcat Protector Skin, as well as the crate for the female Guardian Double-Tailed Warcat skin and the female Skydancer Hainu skin.

I also have some treasure chests (Rusted/Iron/Gilded) if that's something you're looking for.

I do have festival/retired skins and chests but I'm not really looking to trade them for Swipp materials. ^^
@Floe

I have a male Guardian Warcat Protector Skin, as well as the crate for the female Guardian Double-Tailed Warcat skin and the female Skydancer Hainu skin.

I also have some treasure chests (Rusted/Iron/Gilded) if that's something you're looking for.

I do have festival/retired skins and chests but I'm not really looking to trade them for Swipp materials. ^^
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz
what do you value maidens blushes at?
@Twizz
what do you value maidens blushes at?
there was something here, but it's gone now.
@treguier

Around 12K but there's wiggle room on that. :)
@treguier

Around 12K but there's wiggle room on that. :)
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz
would you take 25 ermines for your maidens blushes? i don't mind haggling, but that's roughly equivalent! c:
@Twizz
would you take 25 ermines for your maidens blushes? i don't mind haggling, but that's roughly equivalent! c:
there was something here, but it's gone now.
@treguier

That sounds good to me! I'll send over the Maidens Blushes right now.
@treguier

That sounds good to me! I'll send over the Maidens Blushes right now.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz 8 ermines for your crates?
@Twizz 8 ermines for your crates?
My username starts with a zero!
9ha1QnY.png
@Twizz: Any chance you have some ambushes laying around? c:
@Twizz: Any chance you have some ambushes laying around? c:
@0riginality

That sounds pretty good to me. I was surprised to find there were no Hainu crates in the AH but those values are about what I recall them going for awhile back.

I'll send over the crates now! Thanks for the trade!

@Gaia

Sadly, I am fresh out of ambushes. XD; Are there any other battle stones or Coli items that you would be interested in?
@0riginality

That sounds pretty good to me. I was surprised to find there were no Hainu crates in the AH but those values are about what I recall them going for awhile back.

I'll send over the crates now! Thanks for the trade!

@Gaia

Sadly, I am fresh out of ambushes. XD; Are there any other battle stones or Coli items that you would be interested in?
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80