Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Pingu's Trade Post {HIATUS}
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
@pingu

What would you take for a set of Burnished Gold Armour, a Twilight Cape, and an Orchid Feather Wings?
@pingu

What would you take for a set of Burnished Gold Armour, a Twilight Cape, and an Orchid Feather Wings?
bwuGGyS.png
@Bartolosa Sorry, I'm not sure I understand the question. Those are items on my wishlist -- what are you offering?
@Bartolosa Sorry, I'm not sure I understand the question. Those are items on my wishlist -- what are you offering?
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif

* Looking for nest rentals? Triskele Nests has every element represented!
* My long-term dragon wishlist
* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@pingu

Whoops.. Didn't manage to catch that headline. Sorry about that.
@pingu

Whoops.. Didn't manage to catch that headline. Sorry about that.
bwuGGyS.png
@pingu

Could you give me some familiar prices from Bamboo Falls through the marketplace?
@pingu

Could you give me some familiar prices from Bamboo Falls through the marketplace?
99_random_items_99_winners_raffle.png bestiaryraffle1_by_hapro-d90d0na.png
@tefphoenix I only have one Falls familiar, the Fungalhoof Qiriq. Lowest AH price is 4500T, so I'd take 4 geodes for it.
@tefphoenix I only have one Falls familiar, the Fungalhoof Qiriq. Lowest AH price is 4500T, so I'd take 4 geodes for it.

* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@pingu

I have a Gaseous megashrimp I could sell you. C: Would 8500 treasure work?
@pingu

I have a Gaseous megashrimp I could sell you. C: Would 8500 treasure work?
pdPOUgg.png
@pingu I would like the fungalhoof qiriq-I'll send a message; but I was also wondering about the prices of the other familiars on the post. The ones starting at the Bamboo Falls through the ones of the Treasure Marketplace.
@pingu I would like the fungalhoof qiriq-I'll send a message; but I was also wondering about the prices of the other familiars on the post. The ones starting at the Bamboo Falls through the ones of the Treasure Marketplace.
@Skiatha I'm only looking to trade. As the first post says, "If you have an item on my wishlist but I don't have any item(s) that you are interested in swapping for, I'm not interested in buying the item outright, sorry!"

@tefphoenix Ohh, okay. Sorry, that wasn't really clear to me from your post.

Brown river flight = 8KT = 8 geodes
Cumulus seal = 4KT = 4 geodes
Dappled seal = 4KT = 4 geodes
Everglade lasher = 4KT = 4 geodes

Winter wolf = 6KT = 6 geodes

Fallout streak = 8KT = 8 geodes
Hooded dodo = 3KT = 3 geodes
Stonewatch harpy = 4KT = 4 geodes
Storm seeker = 3KT = 3 geodes

SIckle kamaitachi = 4KT = 4 geodes

Frostbite hummingbird = 6KT = 6 geodes
Hippogriff = 8KT = 8 geodes
Smoky Bantam Fangar = 10KT = 10 geodes

So if you wanted 1 of each, that'd be 72KT or 72 geodes total!
@Skiatha I'm only looking to trade. As the first post says, "If you have an item on my wishlist but I don't have any item(s) that you are interested in swapping for, I'm not interested in buying the item outright, sorry!"

@tefphoenix Ohh, okay. Sorry, that wasn't really clear to me from your post.

Brown river flight = 8KT = 8 geodes
Cumulus seal = 4KT = 4 geodes
Dappled seal = 4KT = 4 geodes
Everglade lasher = 4KT = 4 geodes

Winter wolf = 6KT = 6 geodes

Fallout streak = 8KT = 8 geodes
Hooded dodo = 3KT = 3 geodes
Stonewatch harpy = 4KT = 4 geodes
Storm seeker = 3KT = 3 geodes

SIckle kamaitachi = 4KT = 4 geodes

Frostbite hummingbird = 6KT = 6 geodes
Hippogriff = 8KT = 8 geodes
Smoky Bantam Fangar = 10KT = 10 geodes

So if you wanted 1 of each, that'd be 72KT or 72 geodes total!

@pingu

Working the Coliseum to get more geodes. I may not be able to afford the whole set; but if nothing else I can buy some of them. I'll ping when I get more geodes so can buy more at a time.
@pingu

Working the Coliseum to get more geodes. I may not be able to afford the whole set; but if nothing else I can buy some of them. I'll ping when I get more geodes so can buy more at a time.
@pingu
are Frostbite hummingbird, Smoky Bantam Fangar, Bucktooth digger and marbled jester still available?
I'd like to pay with geodes - thank you very much!
@pingu
are Frostbite hummingbird, Smoky Bantam Fangar, Bucktooth digger and marbled jester still available?
I'd like to pay with geodes - thank you very much!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18