Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Pingu's Trade Post {HIATUS}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@pingu

Oh my god, that is super expensive, so I'll pass ^^"
@pingu

Oh my god, that is super expensive, so I'll pass ^^"
@fairypenguin Whoops, 3 of those were not supposed to be in T, not KT. Clearly exhausted and failed to proofread. I've corrected them, but no worries if you still choose to pass.
@fairypenguin Whoops, 3 of those were not supposed to be in T, not KT. Clearly exhausted and failed to proofread. I've corrected them, but no worries if you still choose to pass.
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif

* Looking for nest rentals? Triskele Nests has every element represented!
* My long-term dragon wishlist
* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@pingu

Ohh, that makes a lot more sense xD

Could I get all of your Impure Sacridite (100) and Sacridite (500), and only 1 of your Fool's Gold (600)? That comes out to 40*100 + 10*500 + 1*600 = 9600

I have the following you're interested in:
3 Copper Steampunk Vest
1 Bronze Steampunk Vest
1 Bronze Steampunk Scarf
1 Silver Steampunk Goggles
4 Pretty Buttercup Neck Bow
Earthshaker doll
Plaguebringer doll
Driftwood Logs
Black Tulips
Sunkernels
Sand Creepers

Let me know how much this is worth, and how much of the Swipp items you'd like? Depending on the value, I might want more of the stuff I mentioned before ^^"
@pingu

Ohh, that makes a lot more sense xD

Could I get all of your Impure Sacridite (100) and Sacridite (500), and only 1 of your Fool's Gold (600)? That comes out to 40*100 + 10*500 + 1*600 = 9600

I have the following you're interested in:
3 Copper Steampunk Vest
1 Bronze Steampunk Vest
1 Bronze Steampunk Scarf
1 Silver Steampunk Goggles
4 Pretty Buttercup Neck Bow
Earthshaker doll
Plaguebringer doll
Driftwood Logs
Black Tulips
Sunkernels
Sand Creepers

Let me know how much this is worth, and how much of the Swipp items you'd like? Depending on the value, I might want more of the stuff I mentioned before ^^"
@fairypenguin

I just got the Earthshaker doll during gathering this morning, so I don't need that one anymore, but here are the others in my order of priority:

Plaguebringer doll: 2500T
Buttercup neck bow: 2000T (only need 1)
Black tulips: 960T each (need any amount up to 89)
Sunkernel: 990T each (need any amount up to 68)
Silver steampunk goggles: 10KT

The rest isn't as important to me so I didn't price it.

So if you want to stick with the 9600T swap, I'd propose the Plaguebringer doll + Buttercup neck bow + 5 black tulips, or alternatively just 10 black tulips.
@fairypenguin

I just got the Earthshaker doll during gathering this morning, so I don't need that one anymore, but here are the others in my order of priority:

Plaguebringer doll: 2500T
Buttercup neck bow: 2000T (only need 1)
Black tulips: 960T each (need any amount up to 89)
Sunkernel: 990T each (need any amount up to 68)
Silver steampunk goggles: 10KT

The rest isn't as important to me so I didn't price it.

So if you want to stick with the 9600T swap, I'd propose the Plaguebringer doll + Buttercup neck bow + 5 black tulips, or alternatively just 10 black tulips.

* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@pingu
I am interested in the Birdskull apparel. Specifically the Bleak Headdress and Purple Wingpiece.
Also interested in the Orchid Feathered Wings.
Of what you are looking for, I have one each of the Burnished Gold Gauntlets and Boots.
@pingu
I am interested in the Birdskull apparel. Specifically the Bleak Headdress and Purple Wingpiece.
Also interested in the Orchid Feathered Wings.
Of what you are looking for, I have one each of the Burnished Gold Gauntlets and Boots.
@wonknevetnod I don't have any Orchid Feather Wings (I think you were looking in the wrong place), but I'm definitely happy to trade the 2 birdskull pieces for the 2 burnished gold armor pieces. They're basically equivalent in value, so that works.
@wonknevetnod I don't have any Orchid Feather Wings (I think you were looking in the wrong place), but I'm definitely happy to trade the 2 birdskull pieces for the 2 burnished gold armor pieces. They're basically equivalent in value, so that works.

@pingu - Would you trade a Bloody Neck Bandage and a Red and Gold Flair Scarf for a Shadowscale Chest Guard? I can supplement with treasure if the prices don't match up when you check!
@pingu - Would you trade a Bloody Neck Bandage and a Red and Gold Flair Scarf for a Shadowscale Chest Guard? I can supplement with treasure if the prices don't match up when you check!
@stoneheart Sure, that works for me! I'll send them over now :)
@stoneheart Sure, that works for me! I'll send them over now :)

@pingu
Right sorry, it is in your wanted list not have list.
I will send the burnished goods now~
@pingu
Right sorry, it is in your wanted list not have list.
I will send the burnished goods now~
JinxMagic’s Thread Bumping - Bump #5
JinxMagic’s Thread Bumping - Bump #5
0406456baa.pngc92ffdd3-82ad-4e8d-9746-c91626b635ce_zpsf90263e6.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18