Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Pingu's Trade Post {HIATUS}
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@Pingu

BAH I did it again. I think this is about the third time I've asked you for prices on your wishlist. I apologize.
@Pingu

BAH I did it again. I think this is about the third time I've asked you for prices on your wishlist. I apologize.
bwuGGyS.png
@pingu I'm interested in familiars and swipp items
I have:
Tundra male: Earth Descendant
Fae male: Rich Soil
@pingu I'm interested in familiars and swipp items
I have:
Tundra male: Earth Descendant
Fae male: Rich Soil
gTPHlx1.png

amDp0iN.png
@Fie Which ones are you interested in?
@Fie Which ones are you interested in?
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif

* Looking for nest rentals? Triskele Nests has every element represented!
* My long-term dragon wishlist
* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@pingu
runed tufts of fur x47
any familiars i dont have
@pingu
runed tufts of fur x47
any familiars i dont have
gTPHlx1.png

amDp0iN.png
@Fie The runed tufts of fur are no problem, I have more than enough of those, but I don't think it's my responsibility to go through your bestiary to figure out which ones I have that you don't. If you want to give me a list of which ones you want, I can tell you what I think would be a fair trade, but I'm not going to do it for you.
@Fie The runed tufts of fur are no problem, I have more than enough of those, but I don't think it's my responsibility to go through your bestiary to figure out which ones I have that you don't. If you want to give me a list of which ones you want, I can tell you what I think would be a fair trade, but I'm not going to do it for you.

* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@pingu

Are you interested in any combination of True Rainbow Trout, Sunkernel, or Gold Breeches for your Mottled Buttersnake?
@pingu

Are you interested in any combination of True Rainbow Trout, Sunkernel, or Gold Breeches for your Mottled Buttersnake?
Plague%20flight%20switch%20Ice_zps9q6htbkf.gif
@Legolas ooo yes. I need exactly 4 more trout, so if you have those, that would do nicely. :D
@Legolas ooo yes. I need exactly 4 more trout, so if you have those, that would do nicely. :D

@pingu

Okay, sweet, I'll send them over now. ^^
@pingu

Okay, sweet, I'll send them over now. ^^
Plague%20flight%20switch%20Ice_zps9q6htbkf.gif
@pingu sorry meant to link you here: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=ibaz&id=1267006 those are all the lists of everything
@pingu sorry meant to link you here: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=ibaz&id=1267006 those are all the lists of everything
gTPHlx1.png

amDp0iN.png
@Fie For the future, linking someone to one giant list isn't that much of an improvement to making them look through your bestiary. The common protocol is for the person proposing the trade to list exactly what items the other person has that they're interested in. But, fine.

Corpse Cleaner = 18kT
Crimson Reef Snail = 3.5kT
Cumulus Seal = 5kT
Everglade Lasher = 3.5kT
Fallout Streak = 5.5kT
Fungalhoof Qiriq = 5.5kT
Iridescent Scaleback = 7kT
Peacock Scorpion = 4.5kT
Salve Kamaitachi = 4kT
Shale Thresher = 11.5kT
Shalebuck = 3.5kT
Sickle Kamaitachi = 5kT
Swallowtail Buttersnake = 10.5kT
TOTAL = 87kT

Runed Tuft of Fur (@ 1kT each) x 47 = 47kT
GRAND TOTAL = 134kT

---

Rich Soil skin = 65kT
Earth Descendant skin = 78kT
GRAND TOTAL = 143kT

So there's a 9kT discrepancy. It's up to you what you'd like to do with that. We could call it "close enough" and just make the trade; you could pick out some other item(s) off my list worth roughly 9kT; or you could prune the list of familiars/furs to items worth 65kT total, and I'd trade you for the Rich Soil skin only (since between the two I'd much prefer that one over the Earth Descendant skin).
@Fie For the future, linking someone to one giant list isn't that much of an improvement to making them look through your bestiary. The common protocol is for the person proposing the trade to list exactly what items the other person has that they're interested in. But, fine.

Corpse Cleaner = 18kT
Crimson Reef Snail = 3.5kT
Cumulus Seal = 5kT
Everglade Lasher = 3.5kT
Fallout Streak = 5.5kT
Fungalhoof Qiriq = 5.5kT
Iridescent Scaleback = 7kT
Peacock Scorpion = 4.5kT
Salve Kamaitachi = 4kT
Shale Thresher = 11.5kT
Shalebuck = 3.5kT
Sickle Kamaitachi = 5kT
Swallowtail Buttersnake = 10.5kT
TOTAL = 87kT

Runed Tuft of Fur (@ 1kT each) x 47 = 47kT
GRAND TOTAL = 134kT

---

Rich Soil skin = 65kT
Earth Descendant skin = 78kT
GRAND TOTAL = 143kT

So there's a 9kT discrepancy. It's up to you what you'd like to do with that. We could call it "close enough" and just make the trade; you could pick out some other item(s) off my list worth roughly 9kT; or you could prune the list of familiars/furs to items worth 65kT total, and I'd trade you for the Rich Soil skin only (since between the two I'd much prefer that one over the Earth Descendant skin).

1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18