Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B]Light Sprite [O]Festival + 9 mil tr
1 2
[center]Hello! I'm looking to buy a Light Sprite! This is my current offer below. I'll be updating this as I liquidate items.[/center] [center][b] 9 million treasure PURE + 50 gems +the following items (worth a bit under 5 million treasure as of November 7th) [/b][/center] [quote= Chests][item=Glacial Chest] [item=Abyss Chest] x 2 [item=Jolly Chest] [item=treeborn chest] [item=overgrowth chest] [item=flameheart chest] [item=methane chest] [item=arcane elemental chest] [item=arcane gift chest] [item=starfall spell chest] x 2 [/quote] [quote=Skins] [skin=3314] [skin=3318] [skin=3319] [skin=3321] [skin=3649] [skin=3655] [skin=4149] [skin=4928] [skin=4929] [skin=4931] [skin=4932] [skin=4933] [skin=4934] [skin=4935] [skin=4937] [/quote] [quote= Apparel] [item=Diver Armband] x 2 [/quote]
Hello! I'm looking to buy a Light Sprite! This is my current offer below. I'll be updating this as I liquidate items.

9 million treasure PURE + 50 gems +the following items (worth a bit under 5 million treasure as of November 7th)
Chests wrote:
Glacial Chest Abyss Chest x 2 Jolly Chest Treeborn Chest Overgrowth Chest Flameheart Chest Methane Chest Arcane Elemental Chest Arcane Gift Chest Starfall Spell Chest x 2
Skins wrote:
Apparel wrote:
Diver Armband x 2
(They/Them) (FR + 2)

~*Art Shop*~
@carpha Any interest in liquidating any of those items? If not, all cool; just consider this a good luck bump. xD
@carpha Any interest in liquidating any of those items? If not, all cool; just consider this a good luck bump. xD
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@tigercule I'm really sorry; I don't quite understand what you are asking. Are you looking to buy some of the festival items? Because if so, I'm totally up for selling them. Which ones are you interested in?
@tigercule I'm really sorry; I don't quite understand what you are asking. Are you looking to buy some of the festival items? Because if so, I'm totally up for selling them. Which ones are you interested in?
(They/Them) (FR + 2)

~*Art Shop*~
@carpha Yup, sorry if I was unclear. I'm interested in the Tricktrouper Crown, for which my current offer is 1k gems. :3 (I really need to stop buying up the AH and driving up prices. T_T)
@carpha Yup, sorry if I was unclear. I'm interested in the Tricktrouper Crown, for which my current offer is 1k gems. :3 (I really need to stop buying up the AH and driving up prices. T_T)
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@tigercule Hmm... Sure. I'm fine with that! Do you want to conduct the trade through PM, or would you prefer me to just list it on the AH at that price?
@tigercule Hmm... Sure. I'm fine with that! Do you want to conduct the trade through PM, or would you prefer me to just list it on the AH at that price?
(They/Them) (FR + 2)

~*Art Shop*~
@carpha I'll mail you the gems now. :3 Thank you! :)
@carpha I'll mail you the gems now. :3 Thank you! :)
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@carpha

How much would you want for the Windbound Plumage
@carpha

How much would you want for the Windbound Plumage
kzfQS2f.png
@Bumblecrow Somewhere around 625kt probably?
@Bumblecrow Somewhere around 625kt probably?
(They/Them) (FR + 2)

~*Art Shop*~
Bump!
Bump!
(They/Them) (FR + 2)

~*Art Shop*~
@carpha Out of curiosity, do you know how much the abyss skin is worth? I know that I don't have enough, and I probably never will have enough, but I can at least dream about owning all of the wildclaw skins, and especially the appealing ones. Either way, I definitely wish you luck with your search.
@carpha Out of curiosity, do you know how much the abyss skin is worth? I know that I don't have enough, and I probably never will have enough, but I can at least dream about owning all of the wildclaw skins, and especially the appealing ones. Either way, I definitely wish you luck with your search.
jozW8p0.png
1 2