Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/holidays/1_store.png[/img] [b]I'm officially closed guys! My most sincere apologies for the inconvenience, but I just don't have the will or patience to grind anymore. I'm probably going to hoard all the Plague stuff for myself, but I'll see you again for Rockbreakers for sure! :33[/b] [u][b]Total Items given away:[/b][/u] Comet - 15 Bear - 3 Sash - 4 Emblem - 3 Traded a Sash for a Bear [s]I'm grinding like a mad idiot in the Coliseum looking for chests, and all I keep coming up with is Shards...I have all my items, so I might as well put them to good use! [b]EDIT: 9/25/14: [color=magenta]From now on, PLEASE...If you want a Companion Comet, PLEASE donate a few shards to help...I think my eyes are dilated...So many comets...So many shards...I'm dying here. Please help a mirror out. I get a lot of shards, but the comets eat up a lot of them, and I really don't want to let anyone down.[/color][/b] [b]EDIT: 9/27/14: [color=magenta][size=5]This is the last day (I think) before the festival ends! I am more than willing to help people out still, but it's a Saturday, and I have a lot of irl work to do. I may start to heavily depend on amalgamated donations to fill any more requests. Thank you.[/size][/color][/b] Here's what I'll do...On a first come, first served basis, I will use my collected Shards to purchase you [u][b]ONE[/b][/u] item from the festive favours (Gotta let some other people have a chance, yo.). In return, you will promise me that you're not flipping it for treasure. I mean, come on. If you want to be that petty, that's low. Real low. Especially since there's likely someone else who would be happy to get that item because they can't. [s]And maybe remember your little Plague friend when her elemental holiday comes up.[/s] [color=magenta]I'm also keeping a lookout for a Male Pearlcatcher. He has to be Arcane Flight, and have an [color=black]Obsidian[/color]/Pink range/Pink range colour spread. :33 He's going to be my Arcane Rep![/color] And that's it. Be patient with me, I'm grinding for them. Especially if you ask for the Comet, that's a lot of shards. Ping me, and tell me which item you want! If you don't write what ONE item you want, I will skip you. I don't have time to mess around.[/s] Thank these three for all the shards. They're having fun. :33 Especially Alice Arcane. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1723697] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/17237/1723697_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21122] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/212/21122_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2518200] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/25183/2518200_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
1_store.png

I'm officially closed guys! My most sincere apologies for the inconvenience, but I just don't have the will or patience to grind anymore. I'm probably going to hoard all the Plague stuff for myself, but I'll see you again for Rockbreakers for sure! :33

Total Items given away:

Comet - 15
Bear - 3
Sash - 4
Emblem - 3
Traded a Sash for a Bear

I'm grinding like a mad idiot in the Coliseum looking for chests, and all I keep coming up with is Shards...I have all my items, so I might as well put them to good use!

EDIT: 9/25/14: From now on, PLEASE...If you want a Companion Comet, PLEASE donate a few shards to help...I think my eyes are dilated...So many comets...So many shards...I'm dying here. Please help a mirror out. I get a lot of shards, but the comets eat up a lot of them, and I really don't want to let anyone down.

EDIT: 9/27/14: This is the last day (I think) before the festival ends! I am more than willing to help people out still, but it's a Saturday, and I have a lot of irl work to do. I may start to heavily depend on amalgamated donations to fill any more requests. Thank you.

Here's what I'll do...On a first come, first served basis, I will use my collected Shards to purchase you ONE item from the festive favours (Gotta let some other people have a chance, yo.). In return, you will promise me that you're not flipping it for treasure. I mean, come on. If you want to be that petty, that's low. Real low. Especially since there's likely someone else who would be happy to get that item because they can't. And maybe remember your little Plague friend when her elemental holiday comes up.

I'm also keeping a lookout for a Male Pearlcatcher. He has to be Arcane Flight, and have an Obsidian/Pink range/Pink range colour spread. :33 He's going to be my Arcane Rep!

And that's it. Be patient with me, I'm grinding for them. Especially if you ask for the Comet, that's a lot of shards.

Ping me, and tell me which item you want! If you don't write what ONE item you want, I will skip you. I don't have time to mess around.

Thank these three for all the shards. They're having fun. :33 Especially Alice Arcane.

1723697_350.png

21122_350.png

2518200_350.png
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
@NeophyteRedglare I haven't been able to reach the comet yet. I'd love to get one!

Edit: Is there anything you'd like to trade for? I know you said you are grinding anyways, but I just feel bad not offering something back? I've been trying to trade my dragons for shards...
@NeophyteRedglare I haven't been able to reach the comet yet. I'd love to get one!

Edit: Is there anything you'd like to trade for? I know you said you are grinding anyways, but I just feel bad not offering something back? I've been trying to trade my dragons for shards...
@NeophyteRedglare For free? Really? :O If you don't mind that it's a big apparel, I'd really love a companion comet :3 I promise no flipping it into an incinerator.
@NeophyteRedglare For free? Really? :O If you don't mind that it's a big apparel, I'd really love a companion comet :3 I promise no flipping it into an incinerator.
90azaf.png
@NeophyteRedglare
This is a really helpful thing you're doing:D if possible, may i have a companion comet?^-^
@NeophyteRedglare
This is a really helpful thing you're doing:D if possible, may i have a companion comet?^-^
fr__tundra_pixel_painting_by_baelfin-d9cus5j.gif
@neophyteredglare I need the sash so badly! It would be amazing if you could get it for me! Are you sure you don't want anything back?
@neophyteredglare I need the sash so badly! It would be amazing if you could get it for me! Are you sure you don't want anything back?
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@NeophyteRedglare

That is super super cool of you. I have time for grinding and an awesome friend helping me collect shards so I'm not gonna snaffle anything off of you, but I am going to note your username down and try to remember to send you shrooms next month. Good luck!
@NeophyteRedglare

That is super super cool of you. I have time for grinding and an awesome friend helping me collect shards so I'm not gonna snaffle anything off of you, but I am going to note your username down and try to remember to send you shrooms next month. Good luck!
@NeophyteRedglare

Gathering has not been kind to me this week, unfortunately. If you happen to have the time to snag a Sash for me, I'll definitely think of a way to repay you! :D
@NeophyteRedglare

Gathering has not been kind to me this week, unfortunately. If you happen to have the time to snag a Sash for me, I'll definitely think of a way to repay you! :D
IF7Zry6.jpg
@NeophyteRedglare COMET?!
@NeophyteRedglare COMET?!
2ky7uHN.pngkymklNN.png72uQTLy.png
@NeophyteRedglare

If you have time, I'd like a Companion Comet!
@NeophyteRedglare

If you have time, I'd like a Companion Comet!
@NeophyteRedglare if you arent too swamped already, may i have an emblem?
@NeophyteRedglare if you arent too swamped already, may i have an emblem?
1 2 3 4 5