Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Don't eat those Guppies!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68
@Claritywind Alright, sounds good! I'm actually making a proper thread just now, I'll ping you when it's done :)
Sending the guppies! :3
@Claritywind Alright, sounds good! I'm actually making a proper thread just now, I'll ping you when it's done :)
Sending the guppies! :3
@Claritywind i nearly ate them! I'll have to remember where you are and give you the ones i find! I'll be happy to take treasure, although the gem rate these says is something like 410+t per gem. So i'll have thr treasure please! Sending your fishies now!
@Claritywind i nearly ate them! I'll have to remember where you are and give you the ones i find! I'll be happy to take treasure, although the gem rate these says is something like 410+t per gem. So i'll have thr treasure please! Sending your fishies now!
@Antrey
Perfect! I'm leaving your thread there open as well :P So I can contact those people if i happen to have their hoard items.
HOARD SWAP FOR THE WIN!
I'll send the bunnies asap.

@ReddestRed
xD Oh wow! At 410t per gem, that's only 64 gems! Awesome xD
I'll send the treasure over asap :) Many-thanks for your contribution to my hoarding! :D
*strokes mah fishies*
@Antrey
Perfect! I'm leaving your thread there open as well :P So I can contact those people if i happen to have their hoard items.
HOARD SWAP FOR THE WIN!
I'll send the bunnies asap.

@ReddestRed
xD Oh wow! At 410t per gem, that's only 64 gems! Awesome xD
I'll send the treasure over asap :) Many-thanks for your contribution to my hoarding! :D
*strokes mah fishies*
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Claritywind: I have 6 Black Maidens.

At 320, 6 Black Maidens would be 1920?
@Claritywind: I have 6 Black Maidens.

At 320, 6 Black Maidens would be 1920?
metaldawn71_by_succubuslust-daum2zn.png
@MetalDawn71
I don't see where you got 320 from, sorry.

But black maidens to buy are like the others. At 1:20 for their food worth, which is 60 treasure per guppy.
So 360 treasure :)

However, if you want to use them to trade for a dragon, they will contribute for 1,260 treasure.

But yes - if you want pure treasure, then 360 is my offer with my rate :)
@MetalDawn71
I don't see where you got 320 from, sorry.

But black maidens to buy are like the others. At 1:20 for their food worth, which is 60 treasure per guppy.
So 360 treasure :)

However, if you want to use them to trade for a dragon, they will contribute for 1,260 treasure.

But yes - if you want pure treasure, then 360 is my offer with my rate :)
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Claritywind: Oh, my bad..I apologize. Treasure please. *feel a bit foolish*
@Claritywind: Oh, my bad..I apologize. Treasure please. *feel a bit foolish*
metaldawn71_by_succubuslust-daum2zn.png
@MetalDawn71

xD That's absolutely fine.
I'm have a spot of difficulty with the message system just now, but later today I'll be going to a friends house who has decent internet xD I'll send the treasure then :) (Maybe don't send the guppies until I've sent the treasure, just to be sure)
@MetalDawn71

xD That's absolutely fine.
I'm have a spot of difficulty with the message system just now, but later today I'll be going to a friends house who has decent internet xD I'll send the treasure then :) (Maybe don't send the guppies until I've sent the treasure, just to be sure)
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Claritywind I have: [item=topaz guppy]x94 [item=silver guppy]x11 [item=black maiden]x5 [item=lagoon guppy]x4
@Claritywind
I have:
Topaz Guppy x94
Silver Guppy x11
Black Maiden x5
Lagoon Guppy x4
+3 FR time
@Claritywind oop sorry for the late response, but i wouldn't mind selling them to you!
@Claritywind oop sorry for the late response, but i wouldn't mind selling them to you!
@Claritywind I have 19 black maiden guppies and 2 silver

Would prefer treasure

But may trade for a familiar. Perhaps the umbra wolf or something similar. Anything that's purple would be good :3
@Claritywind I have 19 black maiden guppies and 2 silver

Would prefer treasure

But may trade for a familiar. Perhaps the umbra wolf or something similar. Anything that's purple would be good :3
+8hrs to flight rising time
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68