Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | On Hold
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25
Boop
Boop
64514_s.gif
Bump
Bump
64514_s.gif
Bump
Bump
64514_s.gif
Up
Up
64514_s.gif
Bump
Bump
64514_s.gif
Bump
Bump
64514_s.gif
Good luck!
Good luck!
currently on hiatus due to irl stuff.

pm me here or note me on DA (Kittidipity) if you want to contact me, I check in once or twice a week and will get to you as soon as I can
Thanks!
Thanks!
64514_s.gif
Oh man, I think I just have to start living vicariously through you xD Gen 1 Imps, crazy items, and your bid on that Triple White o_o *lives in your rafters* Good luck! (I didn't know Imp Scrolls existed, either, so - interesting to know!)
Oh man, I think I just have to start living vicariously through you xD Gen 1 Imps, crazy items, and your bid on that Triple White o_o *lives in your rafters* Good luck! (I didn't know Imp Scrolls existed, either, so - interesting to know!)
@Founder, do you sell gen2 ? I mean offspring of your gen 1 imperials or even non imperials but low gen triple whites and pastels.

I'd love to buy from your lair offspring, if you ever sell , I already have 3 pairs of gen 2 imperials and can breed gen 3s :D and also have a few low gen pastels ^^

Ping me if you ever start a hatchery :)
@Founder, do you sell gen2 ? I mean offspring of your gen 1 imperials or even non imperials but low gen triple whites and pastels.

I'd love to buy from your lair offspring, if you ever sell , I already have 3 pairs of gen 2 imperials and can breed gen 3s :D and also have a few low gen pastels ^^

Ping me if you ever start a hatchery :)
Hash yer laz tihoe jin, hash yer vezhveni
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25