Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Familiar Swap Source
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94
[center] [color=red][size=25][b]The Familiar Swap has transferred hands (again, sorry, this is the last time,. I promise!). It can now be found here: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2181259]http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2181259[/url] Please do check it out and be kind to blue! She is a dear friend! < 3 [/b][/size][/color] [img]http://i734.photobucket.com/albums/ww344/pyrokat23/FamiliarSwapSourceBanner_zps8f8ef8c9.png[/img] Welcome to the Familiar Swap Source! Looking for a particular familiar but having a hard time getting it? Have spare familiars that are just taking up space? Look no further! Here at the Trading Post, you can trade a familiar taking up space in your lair for one that you need! *note* There seems to be a bit of confusion. I don't need most of these familiars. They are spares that I have gathered over time. This thread is to help everyone that needs familiars. Not just me! Most of the familiars traded to me will end up in this thread to be traded off to someone else that needs it. :) All I ask is that you follow a few simple rules: [/center] 1. Be kind to each other! 2. Be patient. 3. I can add rules as I see fit 4. I offer pings for Familiars that you are interested in. Just let me know. :) 5. Please post trade offers here [b][color=red]6. Please do not send a PM with your trade; I'll send a trade to you. I hate having to send familiars back because the ones you wanted were already taken. :)[/color][/b] [FAQ] Q: Can I ask for familiars that I don't need for my bestiary but want (for collections or swipps or whatever the reason)? A: Absolutely! All that I ask is that you leave at least 1 of that particular familiar with me so that someone whom might actually need it can get it. You can come back and get more as I get multiples in, of course. Banners: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1428560][img]http://i734.photobucket.com/albums/ww344/pyrokat23/Flight%20Rising/37373597-e57a-4489-86f4-7669201988d7_zpsxvqgbinj.png[/img][/url] [quote=Code][url*=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1428560][img*]http://i734.photobucket.com/albums/ww344/pyrokat23/Flight%20Rising/37373597-e57a-4489-86f4-7669201988d7_zpsxvqgbinj.png[/img][/url][/quote] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1171036][img]http://i734.photobucket.com/albums/ww344/pyrokat23/Flight%20Rising/aa66d055-7819-45a9-bddd-73663b62bc9e_zpstu6gn3ul.png[/img][/url] [quote=Code][url*=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1171036][img*]http://i734.photobucket.com/albums/ww344/pyrokat23/Flight%20Rising/aa66d055-7819-45a9-bddd-73663b62bc9e_zpstu6gn3ul.png[/img][/url][/quote]

The Familiar Swap has transferred hands (again, sorry, this is the last time,. I promise!). It can now be found here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2181259
Please do check it out and be kind to blue! She is a dear friend! < 3

FamiliarSwapSourceBanner_zps8f8ef8c9.png

Welcome to the Familiar Swap Source!

Looking for a particular familiar but having a hard time getting it? Have spare familiars that are just taking up space?

Look no further! Here at the Trading Post, you can trade a familiar taking up space in your lair for one that you need!

*note* There seems to be a bit of confusion. I don't need most of these familiars. They are spares that I have gathered over time. This thread is to help everyone that needs familiars. Not just me! Most of the familiars traded to me will end up in this thread to be traded off to someone else that needs it. :)

All I ask is that you follow a few simple rules:

1. Be kind to each other!
2. Be patient.
3. I can add rules as I see fit
4. I offer pings for Familiars that you are interested in. Just let me know. :)
5. Please post trade offers here
6. Please do not send a PM with your trade; I'll send a trade to you. I hate having to send familiars back because the ones you wanted were already taken. :)

[FAQ]

Q: Can I ask for familiars that I don't need for my bestiary but want (for collections or swipps or whatever the reason)?
A: Absolutely! All that I ask is that you leave at least 1 of that particular familiar with me so that someone whom might actually need it can get it. You can come back and get more as I get multiples in, of course.

Banners:

37373597-e57a-4489-86f4-7669201988d7_zpsxvqgbinj.png

aa66d055-7819-45a9-bddd-73663b62bc9e_zpstu6gn3ul.png
ZcZAmAi.pnga5vvJhx.pngT5iXa.gif

[center][size=20][color=Red][b]Affiliates and Advertising[/b][/color][/size] *10 familiars for a month of advertising* [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1428560][img]http://i734.photobucket.com/albums/ww344/pyrokat23/Flight%20Rising/H_zpsrzikm5aj.png[/img][/url] [/center]
Affiliates and Advertising
*10 familiars for a month of advertising*

H_zpsrzikm5aj.png

[center][size=20][color=Blue][b]Coliseum Familiars[/b][/color][/size] *1:1 trades for Coli familiars only* Have Available: Abyss Striker [item=Abyss Striker][item=Abyss Striker][item=Abyss Striker][item=Abyss Striker][item=Abyss Striker][item=Abyss Striker] Amaranth Moth [item=Amaranth Moth] Ancient Fungus [item=Ancient Fungus][item=Ancient Fungus][item=Ancient Fungus][item=Ancient Fungus][item=Ancient Fungus] Autumn Dryad [item=Autumn Dryad][item=Autumn Dryad][item=Autumn Dryad] Baku [item=Baku][item=Baku][item=Baku][item=Baku][item=Baku][item=Baku] Bamboo Phytocat N/A Banded Owlcat N/A Basilisk [item=Basilisk] Black Iron Creeper N/A Black Wolf N/A Blacktalon Striker N/A Blackwing Croaker [item=Blackwing Croaker][item=Blackwing Croaker][item=Blackwing Croaker] Blooming Strangler [item=Blooming Strangler][item=Blooming Strangler][item=Blooming Strangler][item=Blooming Strangler][item=Blooming Strangler] Blue Dragon Reef Snail [item=Blue Dragon Reef Snail] Blue Tang Hippogriff N/A Bluefin Charger [item=Bluefin Charger][item=Bluefin Charger] Bluemoon Aviar N/A Blueridge Greatshell N/A Bramble Guardian [item=Bramble Guardian][item=Bramble Guardian] Brilliant Psywurm N/A Brown River Flight N/A Brush Dodo (gatsbysgoat67) N/A Budwing Morpho (SpiritofAuron) N/A Bumble [item=Bumble][item=Bumble][item=Bumble] Cardinal Hippogriff N/A Carmine Serthis [item=Carmine Serthis][item=Carmine Serthis][item=Carmine Serthis][item=Carmine Serthis][item=Carmine Serthis] Celestial Antelope N/A Centaur Archer N/A Charcoal Sprangyroo [item=Charcoal Sprangyroo][item=Charcoal Sprangyroo][item=Charcoal Sprangyroo][item=Charcoal Sprangyroo] Chimera [item=Chimera][item=Chimera][item=Chimera][item=Chimera][item=Chimera] Citrine Cave Jewel [item=Citrine Cave Jewel] Cloud Chaser [item=Cloud Chaser][item=Cloud Chaser][item=Cloud Chaser][item=Cloud Chaser] Clouddancer [item=Clouddancer][item=Clouddancer][item=Clouddancer] Clown Charger N/A Clown Hippocampus (Demonskid, Bluetadamore, SpiritofAuron, oneirodrakon, Rhia) N/A Coarsfur Yeti (Demonskid, oneirodrakon) N/A Cockatrice N/A Common Podid [item=Common Podid][item=Common Podid][item=Common Podid][item=Common Podid][item=Common Podid][item=Common Podid][item=Common Podid] Construction Mith N/A Copper Coil Creeper [item=Copper Coil Creeper] Coral Carpenter (Bluetadamore, ZenKitty, Kimizi) N/A Corpse Cleaner N/A Crimson Emperor N/A Crimson Reef Snail [item=Crimson Reef Snail] Crowned Bonepriest N/A Cumulus Seal [item=Cumulus Seal] Cursed Bat [item=Cursed Bat] Dappled Seal N/A Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse N/A Death Seeker N/A Death's-Head Stag [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/1144.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/1144.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/1144.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/1144.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/1144.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/1144.png[/img] Dodo [item=Dodo][item=Dodo] Double-Tailed Warcat [item=Double-Tailed warcat][item=Double-Tailed warcat][item=Double-Tailed warcat][item=Double-Tailed warcat][item=Double-Tailed warcat] Dreameater [item=Dreameater] Dryad N/A Dwarf Truffle [item=Dwarf Truffle] Elk [item=Elk][item=Elk][item=Elk] Ember Mouse [item=Ember Mouse][item=Ember Mouse][item=Ember Mouse] Emerald Cave Jewel [item=Emerald Cave Jewel][item=Emerald Cave Jewel][item=Emerald Cave Jewel][item=Emerald Cave Jewel] Emerald Webwing [item=Emerald Webwing][item=Emerald Webwing][item=Emerald Webwing][item=Emerald Webwing][item=Emerald Webwing] Ethereal Trickster N/A Everglade Lasher N/A Fallout Streak N/A Frost Delver (Demonskid, Bluetadamore, ZenKitty, DragonTamer12, oneirodrakon) N/A Fuiran N/A Fungalhoof Qiriq [item=Fungalhoof Qiriq] Gale Wolf N/A Glowing Pocket Mouse [item=Glowing Pocket Mouse][item=Glowing Pocket Mouse][item=Glowing Pocket Mouse][item=Glowing Pocket Mouse][item=Glowing Pocket Mouse][item=Glowing Pocket Mouse][item=Glowing Pocket Mouse] Golden Porpoise [item=Golden Porpoise][item=Golden Porpoise] Goldenbeast (Demonskid, Bluetadamore, ZenKitty, SpiritofAuron, DragonTamer12, oneirodrakon, Rhia) N/A Granite Thresher N/A Greater Sandstrike (Demonskid, Bluetadamore) N/A Greatshell [item=Greatshell] Greenroot Janus Trap [item=Greenroot Janus Trap] Grey River Flight [item=Grey River Flight][item=Grey River Flight][item=Grey River Flight][item=Grey River Flight][item=Grey River Flight][item=Grey River Flight][item=Grey River Flight] Hainu N/A Heartred Croaker [item=Heartred Croaker][item=Heartred Croaker][item=Heartred Croaker][item=Heartred Croaker][item=Heartred Croaker] Hippocampus (Demonskid, SpiritofAuron, oneirodrakon, Rhia, KarkatSizemore) N/A Hoarfrost Mauler [item=Hoarfrost Mauler][item=Hoarfrost Mauler] Hooded Dodo N/A Iridescent Scaleback N/A Janustrap N/A Jeweled Octoflyer [item=Jeweled Octoflyer][item=Jeweled Octoflyer][item=Jeweled Octoflyer][item=Jeweled Octoflyer][item=Jeweled Octoflyer][item=Jeweled Octoflyer][item=Jeweled Octoflyer][item=Jeweled Octoflyer] Kelp Tender [item=Kelp Tender][item=Kelp Tender][item=Kelp Tender][item=Kelp Tender][item=Kelp Tender][item=Kelp Tender][item=Kelp Tender] Leafy Moth [item=Leafy Moth][item=Leafy Moth][item=Leafy Moth][item=Leafy Moth][item=Leafy Moth][item=Leafy Moth][item=Leafy Moth][item=Leafy Moth] Longneck Interloper [item=Longneck Interloper][item=Longneck Interloper][item=Longneck Interloper][item=Longneck Interloper][item=Longneck Interloper] Longneck Magi [item=Longneck Magi][item=Longneck Magi][item=Longneck Magi][item=Longneck Magi][item=Longneck Magi][item=Longneck Magi] Longneck Mender [item=Longneck Mender][item=Longneck Mender][item=Longneck Mender][item=Longneck Mender][item=Longneck Mender][item=Longneck Mender] Longneck Skirmisher [item=Longneck Skirmisher][item=Longneck Skirmisher][item=Longneck Skirmisher][item=Longneck Skirmisher][item=Longneck Skirmisher][item=Longneck Skirmisher] Luna Mith N/A Mammertee [item=Mammertee][item=Mammertee] Maned Rasa [item=Maned Rasa][item=Maned Rasa][item=Maned Rasa] Mantarune (Rhia, Demonskid, Bluetadamore, ZenKitty, oneirodrakon) N/A Manticore Screamer (Demonskid, Rhia) N/A Maren Ambusher [item=Maren Ambusher] Maren Scout (oneirodrakon) N/A Maren Warrior N/A Maren Wavesinger N/A Masked Harpy [item=Masked Harpy][item=Masked Harpy] Mesacliff Harpy N/A Mistral Minion (oneirodrakon) N/A Mistwatch Shellion [item=Mistwatch Shellion][item=Mistwatch Shellion][item=Mistwatch Shellion] Nightsky Fuiran (Bluetadamore) N/A Nochnyr N/A Noggle [item=Noggle][item=Noggle][item=Noggle][item=Noggle][item=Noggle] Octoflyer [item=Octoflyer][item=Octoflyer][item=Octoflyer][item=Octoflyer][item=Octoflyer] Opheodrys Serthis [item=Opheodrys Serthis][item=Opheodrys Serthis][item=Opheodrys Serthis][item=Opheodrys Serthis] Overcharged Silverbeast (Demonskid, Bluetadamore, ZenKitty, SpiritofAuron, DragonTamer12, oneirodrakon, Rhia) N/A Painted Centaur N/A Paradise Zalis (SpiritofAuron, Rhia) N/A Parasitic Fungus [item=Parasitic Fungus][item=Parasitic Fungus][item=Parasitic Fungus] Peacock Scorpion N/A Permafrost Impaler N/A Petal Jumper (Bluetadamore, SpiritofAuron) N/A Poisonous Toridae [item=Poisonous Toridae][item=Poisonous Toridae][item=Poisonous Toridae][item=Poisonous Toridae][item=Poisonous Toridae][item=Poisonous Toridae][item=Poisonous Toridae][item=Poisonous Toridae] Poultrygeist [item=Poultrygeist] Proto Manticore (Demonskid, SpiritofAuron) N/A Psywurm [item=Psywurm][item=Psywurm][item=Psywurm][item=Psywurm][item=Psywurm][item=Psywurm] Radioactive Slime [item=Radioactive Slime][item=Radioactive Slime][item=Radioactive Slime][item=Radioactive Slime][item=Radioactive Slime] Rainbow Sprite N/A Rambra [item=Rambra] Raptorik Warrior N/A Red-Breasted Hainu [item=Red-Breased Hainu] Red-winged Owlcat N/A Relic Eel [item=Relic Eel][item=Relic Eel][item=Relic Eel][item=Relic Eel][item=Relic Eel] Renegade Aviar [item=Renegade Aviar] Ringlet Amphithere (Demonskid, ZenKitty, SpiritofAuron, oneirodrakon, Rhia) N/A Rivermuck [item=Rivermuck][item=Rivermuck][item=Rivermuck][item=Rivermuck] Ruby Webwing [item=Ruby Webwing] Runic Bat N/A Sakura Owl [item=Sakura Owl][item=Sakura Owl][item=Sakura Owl][item=Sakura Owl] Salve Kamaitachi [item=Salve Kamaitachi][item=Salve Kamaitachi] Scaleback [item=Scaleback][item=Scaleback][item=Scaleback] Scarlet Flycatcher N/A Scrapmetal Tracker (Bluetadamore, ZenKitty, oneirodrakon) N/A Scythe Kamaitachi N/A Sentinel Mith (Bluetadamore, oneirodrakon) N/A Serthis Alchemist [item=Serthis Alchemist] Serthis Potionmaster N/A Shadow Serpent [item=Shadow Serpent][item=Shadow Serpent][item=Shadow Serpent][item=Shadow Serpent] Shale Thresher [item=Shale Thresher] Shalebuck [item=Shalebuck][item=Shalebuck][item=Shalebuck][item=Shalebuck][item=Shalebuck] Shattered Serpent (gatsbysgoat67) N/A Shellion [item=Shellion][item=Shellion][item=Shellion][item=Shellion][item=Shellion] Sickle Kamaitachi N/A Silver Springbok [item=Silver Springbok][item=Silver Springbok][item=Silver Springbok][item=Silver Springbok][item=Silver Springbok] Smoke Gyre N/A Snow Streak N/A Snowfall Elk [item=Snowfall Elk][item=Snowfall Elk][item=Snowfall Elk][item=Snowfall Elk][item=Snowfall Elk] Southmarsh Podid [item=Southmarsh Podid][item=Southmarsh Podid][item=Southmarsh Podid][item=Southmarsh Podid][item=Southmarsh Podid][item=Southmarsh Podid][item=Southmarsh Podid][item=Southmarsh Podid] Spellbound Golem N/A Sprangyroo [item=Sprangyroo][item=Sprangyroo][item=Sprangyroo][item=Sprangyroo] Squall Rasa N/A Steam Gyre [item=Steam Gyre] Steelhound (Demonskid, Bluetadamore, oneirodrakon) N/A Stone Borer (Demonskid, Bluetadamore, ZenKitty, DragonTamer12, oneirodrakon, Rhia) N/A Stonewatch Harpy [item=Stonewatch Harpy][item=Stonewatch Harpy][item=Stonewatch Harpy][item=Stonewatch Harpy] Storm Seeker [item=Storm Seeker][item=Storm Seeker][item=Storm Seeker][item=Storm Seeker][item=Storm Seeker][item=Storm Seeker][item=Storm Seeker][item=Storm Seeker][item=Storm Seeker][item=Storm Seeker] Strangler [item=Strangler][item=Strangler][item=Strangler][item=Strangler] Sunset Lasher [item=Sunset Lasher][item=Sunset Lasher][item=Sunset Lasher][item=Sunset Lasher][item=Sunset Lasher] Sunspot Clouddancer [item=Sunspot Clouddancer] Swift Lumen N/A Swift Volt (Demonskid, Bluetadamore, oneirodrakon, arsunic) N/A Tengu N/A Trick of the Light (Demonskid, gatsbysgoat67) N/A Ultramel Amphithere (Demonskid, SpiritofAuron, oneirodrakon, Rhia) N/A Umbra Wolf (gatsbysgoat67) N/A Umberhorn Qiriq (Bluetadamore, oneirodrakon) N/A Venerable Shalebuck N/A Venomous Toridae [item=Venomous Toridae][item=Venomous Toridae][item=Venomous Toridae][item=Venomous Toridae][item=Venomous Toridae] Warcat Protector [item=Warcat Protector][item=Warcat Protector][item=Warcat Protector][item=Warcat Protector][item=Warcat Protector][item=Warcat Protector] Wave Sweeper (Rhia, Demonskid, Bluetadamore, ZenKitty, oneirodrakon) N/A Wildwood Owl [item=Wildwood Owl][item=Wildwood Owl][item=Wildwood Owl][item=Wildwood Owl][item=Wildwood Owl][item=Wildwood Owl][item=Wildwood Owl][item=Wildwood Owl][item=Wildwood Owl] Windcarve Harpy (ZenKitty) N/A Winter Wolf N/A Wintermane Bowman N/A Wintermane Spearman N/A Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse [item=Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse] Zalis (Demonskid, Bluetadamore, ZenKitty, SpiritofAuron, Rhia) N/A Zeeba [item=Zeeba][item=Zeeba][item=Zeeba][item=Zeeba][item=Zeeba][item=Zeeba][item=Zeeba] [/center]
Coliseum Familiars
*1:1 trades for Coli familiars only*

Have Available:

Abyss Striker
Abyss Striker Abyss Striker Abyss Striker Abyss Striker Abyss Striker Abyss Striker

Amaranth Moth
Amaranth Moth

Ancient Fungus
Ancient Fungus Ancient Fungus Ancient Fungus Ancient Fungus Ancient Fungus

Autumn Dryad
Autumn Dryad Autumn Dryad Autumn Dryad

Baku
Baku Baku Baku Baku Baku Baku

Bamboo Phytocat
N/A

Banded Owlcat
N/A

Basilisk
Basilisk

Black Iron Creeper
N/A

Black Wolf
N/A

Blacktalon Striker
N/A

Blackwing Croaker
Blackwing Croaker Blackwing Croaker Blackwing Croaker

Blooming Strangler
Blooming Strangler Blooming Strangler Blooming Strangler Blooming Strangler Blooming Strangler

Blue Dragon Reef Snail
Blue Dragon Reef Snail

Blue Tang Hippogriff
N/A

Bluefin Charger
Bluefin Charger Bluefin Charger

Bluemoon Aviar
N/A

Blueridge Greatshell
N/A

Bramble Guardian
Bramble Guardian Bramble Guardian

Brilliant Psywurm
N/A

Brown River Flight
N/A

Brush Dodo
(gatsbysgoat67)
N/A

Budwing Morpho
(SpiritofAuron)
N/A

Bumble
Bumble Bumble Bumble

Cardinal Hippogriff
N/A

Carmine Serthis
Carmine Serthis Carmine Serthis Carmine Serthis Carmine Serthis Carmine Serthis

Celestial Antelope
N/A

Centaur Archer
N/A

Charcoal Sprangyroo
Charcoal Sprangyroo Charcoal Sprangyroo Charcoal Sprangyroo Charcoal Sprangyroo

Chimera
Chimera Chimera Chimera Chimera Chimera

Citrine Cave Jewel
Citrine Cave Jewel

Cloud Chaser
Cloud Chaser Cloud Chaser Cloud Chaser Cloud Chaser

Clouddancer
Clouddancer Clouddancer Clouddancer

Clown Charger
N/A

Clown Hippocampus
(Demonskid, Bluetadamore, SpiritofAuron, oneirodrakon, Rhia)
N/A

Coarsfur Yeti
(Demonskid, oneirodrakon)
N/A

Cockatrice
N/A

Common Podid
Common Podid Common Podid Common Podid Common Podid Common Podid Common Podid Common Podid

Construction Mith
N/A

Copper Coil Creeper

Coral Carpenter
(Bluetadamore, ZenKitty, Kimizi)
N/A

Corpse Cleaner
N/A

Crimson Emperor
N/A

Crimson Reef Snail
Crimson Reef Snail

Crowned Bonepriest
N/A

Cumulus Seal
Cumulus Seal

Cursed Bat
Cursed Bat

Dappled Seal
N/A

Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse
N/A

Death Seeker
N/A

Death's-Head Stag
1144.png1144.png1144.png1144.png1144.png1144.png

Dodo
Dodo Dodo

Double-Tailed Warcat
Double-Tailed Warcat Double-Tailed Warcat Double-Tailed Warcat Double-Tailed Warcat Double-Tailed Warcat

Dreameater
Dreameater

Dryad
N/A

Dwarf Truffle
Dwarf Truffle

Elk
Elk Elk Elk

Ember Mouse
Ember Mouse Ember Mouse Ember Mouse

Emerald Cave Jewel
Emerald Cave Jewel Emerald Cave Jewel Emerald Cave Jewel Emerald Cave Jewel

Emerald Webwing
Emerald Webwing Emerald Webwing Emerald Webwing Emerald Webwing Emerald Webwing

Ethereal Trickster
N/A

Everglade Lasher
N/A

Fallout Streak
N/A

Frost Delver
(Demonskid, Bluetadamore, ZenKitty, DragonTamer12, oneirodrakon)
N/A

Fuiran
N/A

Fungalhoof Qiriq
Fungalhoof Qiriq

Gale Wolf
N/A

Glowing Pocket Mouse
Glowing Pocket Mouse Glowing Pocket Mouse Glowing Pocket Mouse Glowing Pocket Mouse Glowing Pocket Mouse Glowing Pocket Mouse Glowing Pocket Mouse

Golden Porpoise
Golden Porpoise Golden Porpoise

Goldenbeast
(Demonskid, Bluetadamore, ZenKitty, SpiritofAuron, DragonTamer12, oneirodrakon, Rhia)
N/A

Granite Thresher
N/A

Greater Sandstrike
(Demonskid, Bluetadamore)
N/A

Greatshell
Greatshell

Greenroot Janus Trap

Grey River Flight
Grey River Flight Grey River Flight Grey River Flight Grey River Flight Grey River Flight Grey River Flight Grey River Flight

Hainu
N/A

Heartred Croaker
Heartred Croaker Heartred Croaker Heartred Croaker Heartred Croaker Heartred Croaker

Hippocampus
(Demonskid, SpiritofAuron, oneirodrakon, Rhia, KarkatSizemore)
N/A

Hoarfrost Mauler
Hoarfrost Mauler Hoarfrost Mauler

Hooded Dodo
N/A

Iridescent Scaleback
N/A

Janustrap
N/A

Jeweled Octoflyer
Jeweled Octoflyer Jeweled Octoflyer Jeweled Octoflyer Jeweled Octoflyer Jeweled Octoflyer Jeweled Octoflyer Jeweled Octoflyer Jeweled Octoflyer

Kelp Tender
Kelp Tender Kelp Tender Kelp Tender Kelp Tender Kelp Tender Kelp Tender Kelp Tender

Leafy Moth
Leafy Moth Leafy Moth Leafy Moth Leafy Moth Leafy Moth Leafy Moth Leafy Moth Leafy Moth

Longneck Interloper
Longneck Interloper Longneck Interloper Longneck Interloper Longneck Interloper Longneck Interloper

Longneck Magi
Longneck Magi Longneck Magi Longneck Magi Longneck Magi Longneck Magi Longneck Magi

Longneck Mender
Longneck Mender Longneck Mender Longneck Mender Longneck Mender Longneck Mender Longneck Mender

Longneck Skirmisher
Longneck Skirmisher Longneck Skirmisher Longneck Skirmisher Longneck Skirmisher Longneck Skirmisher Longneck Skirmisher

Luna Mith
N/A

Mammertee
Mammertee Mammertee

Maned Rasa
Maned Rasa Maned Rasa Maned Rasa

Mantarune
(Rhia, Demonskid, Bluetadamore, ZenKitty, oneirodrakon)
N/A

Manticore Screamer
(Demonskid, Rhia)
N/A

Maren Ambusher
Maren Ambusher

Maren Scout
(oneirodrakon)
N/A

Maren Warrior
N/A

Maren Wavesinger
N/A

Masked Harpy
Masked Harpy Masked Harpy

Mesacliff Harpy
N/A

Mistral Minion
(oneirodrakon)
N/A

Mistwatch Shellion
Mistwatch Shellion Mistwatch Shellion Mistwatch Shellion

Nightsky Fuiran
(Bluetadamore)
N/A

Nochnyr
N/A

Noggle
Noggle Noggle Noggle Noggle Noggle

Octoflyer
Octoflyer Octoflyer Octoflyer Octoflyer Octoflyer

Opheodrys Serthis
Opheodrys Serthis Opheodrys Serthis Opheodrys Serthis Opheodrys Serthis

Overcharged Silverbeast
(Demonskid, Bluetadamore, ZenKitty, SpiritofAuron, DragonTamer12, oneirodrakon, Rhia)
N/A

Painted Centaur
N/A

Paradise Zalis
(SpiritofAuron, Rhia)
N/A

Parasitic Fungus
Parasitic Fungus Parasitic Fungus Parasitic Fungus

Peacock Scorpion
N/A

Permafrost Impaler
N/A

Petal Jumper
(Bluetadamore, SpiritofAuron)
N/A

Poisonous Toridae
Poisonous Toridae Poisonous Toridae Poisonous Toridae Poisonous Toridae Poisonous Toridae Poisonous Toridae Poisonous Toridae Poisonous Toridae

Poultrygeist
Poultrygeist

Proto Manticore
(Demonskid, SpiritofAuron)
N/A

Psywurm
Psywurm Psywurm Psywurm Psywurm Psywurm Psywurm

Radioactive Slime
Radioactive Slime Radioactive Slime Radioactive Slime Radioactive Slime Radioactive Slime

Rainbow Sprite
N/A

Rambra
Rambra

Raptorik Warrior
N/A

Red-Breasted Hainu

Red-winged Owlcat
N/A

Relic Eel
Relic Eel Relic Eel Relic Eel Relic Eel Relic Eel

Renegade Aviar
Renegade Aviar

Ringlet Amphithere
(Demonskid, ZenKitty, SpiritofAuron, oneirodrakon, Rhia)
N/A

Rivermuck

Ruby Webwing
Ruby Webwing

Runic Bat
N/A

Sakura Owl
Sakura Owl Sakura Owl Sakura Owl Sakura Owl

Salve Kamaitachi
Salve Kamaitachi Salve Kamaitachi

Scaleback
Scaleback Scaleback Scaleback

Scarlet Flycatcher
N/A

Scrapmetal Tracker
(Bluetadamore, ZenKitty, oneirodrakon)
N/A

Scythe Kamaitachi
N/A

Sentinel Mith
(Bluetadamore, oneirodrakon)
N/A

Serthis Alchemist
Serthis Alchemist

Serthis Potionmaster
N/A

Shadow Serpent
Shadow Serpent Shadow Serpent Shadow Serpent Shadow Serpent

Shale Thresher
Shale Thresher

Shalebuck
Shalebuck Shalebuck Shalebuck Shalebuck Shalebuck

Shattered Serpent
(gatsbysgoat67)
N/A

Shellion
Shellion Shellion Shellion Shellion Shellion

Sickle Kamaitachi
N/A

Silver Springbok
Silver Springbok Silver Springbok Silver Springbok Silver Springbok Silver Springbok

Smoke Gyre
N/A

Snow Streak
N/A

Snowfall Elk
Snowfall Elk Snowfall Elk Snowfall Elk Snowfall Elk Snowfall Elk

Southmarsh Podid
Southmarsh Podid Southmarsh Podid Southmarsh Podid Southmarsh Podid Southmarsh Podid Southmarsh Podid Southmarsh Podid Southmarsh Podid

Spellbound Golem
N/A

Sprangyroo
Sprangyroo Sprangyroo Sprangyroo Sprangyroo

Squall Rasa
N/A

Steam Gyre
Steam Gyre

Steelhound
(Demonskid, Bluetadamore, oneirodrakon)
N/A

Stone Borer
(Demonskid, Bluetadamore, ZenKitty, DragonTamer12, oneirodrakon, Rhia)
N/A

Stonewatch Harpy
Stonewatch Harpy Stonewatch Harpy Stonewatch Harpy Stonewatch Harpy

Storm Seeker
Storm Seeker Storm Seeker Storm Seeker Storm Seeker Storm Seeker Storm Seeker Storm Seeker Storm Seeker Storm Seeker Storm Seeker

Strangler
Strangler Strangler Strangler Strangler

Sunset Lasher
Sunset Lasher Sunset Lasher Sunset Lasher Sunset Lasher Sunset Lasher

Sunspot Clouddancer
Sunspot Clouddancer

Swift Lumen
N/A

Swift Volt
(Demonskid, Bluetadamore, oneirodrakon, arsunic)
N/A

Tengu
N/A

Trick of the Light
(Demonskid, gatsbysgoat67)
N/A

Ultramel Amphithere
(Demonskid, SpiritofAuron, oneirodrakon, Rhia)
N/A

Umbra Wolf
(gatsbysgoat67)
N/A

Umberhorn Qiriq
(Bluetadamore, oneirodrakon)
N/A

Venerable Shalebuck
N/A

Venomous Toridae
Venomous Toridae Venomous Toridae Venomous Toridae Venomous Toridae Venomous Toridae

Warcat Protector
Warcat Protector Warcat Protector Warcat Protector Warcat Protector Warcat Protector Warcat Protector

Wave Sweeper
(Rhia, Demonskid, Bluetadamore, ZenKitty, oneirodrakon)
N/A

Wildwood Owl
Wildwood Owl Wildwood Owl Wildwood Owl Wildwood Owl Wildwood Owl Wildwood Owl Wildwood Owl Wildwood Owl Wildwood Owl

Windcarve Harpy
(ZenKitty)
N/A

Winter Wolf
N/A

Wintermane Bowman
N/A

Wintermane Spearman
N/A

Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse
Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse

Zalis
(Demonskid, Bluetadamore, ZenKitty, SpiritofAuron, Rhia)
N/A

Zeeba
Zeeba Zeeba Zeeba Zeeba Zeeba Zeeba Zeeba

[center][size=25][color=green][b]Gathering, Gem, Treasure and Swipp Market Familiars[/b][/color][/size] *1:1 trades for Gathering, Gem, Treasure and Swipp Market familiars only* Black Dwarf Unicorn (Demonskid, Bluetadamore, oneirodrakon) N/A Blackwing Hummingbird (Bluetadamore) N/A Bucktooth Digger N/A Candycane Xolo (Demonskid, Bluetadamore, Khoshekh) N/A Chocolate Ferret (Demonskid, Bluetadamore, oneirodrakon) N/A Colorburst Buttersnake (Bluetadamore) N/A Corundum Chameleon N/A Dappled Dunhoof (Demonskid, Bluetadamore, oneirodrakon) N/A Darktouched Chimera (Bluetadamore, DragonTamer12, oneirodrakon) N/A Driftwood Baron (Bluetadamore) N/A Dunhoof Ambassador (Bluetadamore) N/A Dwarf Unicorn (Demonskid, Bluetadamore, oneirodrakon) N/A Fluted Pukasloth (Demonskid, Bluetadamore, oneirodrakon) N/A Frostbite Hummingbird [item=Frostbite Hummingbird] Gaseous Megashrimp [item=Gaseous Megashrimp] Glossy Duskrat N/A Gold-Throated Sparrow [item=Gold-Throated Sparrow][item=Gold-Throated Sparrow][item=Gold-Throated Sparrow][item=Gold-Throated Sparrow] Goliath Mountain Beetle (Demonskid, Bluetadamore, DragonTamer12, oneirodrakon) N/A Grasslands Trunker [item=Grasslands Trunker][item=Grasslands Trunker] Harvest Floracat N/A Hati (Demonskid, Bluetadamore) N/A Hedgehog [item=Hedgehog] Hippogriff [item=Hippogriff] Hippojay (Demonskid, Bluetadamore, DragonTamer12, Rhia) N/A Hydra Scorpion [item=Hydra Scorpion][item=Hydra Scorpion][item=Hydra Scorpion][item=Hydra Scorpion][item=Hydra Scorpion] Irradiated Astronomer [item=Irradiated Astronomer][item=Irradiated Astronomer] Maned Cobra (Demonskid, Bluetadamore, oneirodrakon) N/A Manticore (Demonskid, Bluetadamore, oneirodrakon) N/A Marbled Jester [item=Marbled Jester][item=Marbled Jester][item=Marbled Jester][item=Marbled Jester] Melprin (Demonskid, Bluetadamore, oneirodrakon) N/A Mimic Buttersnake N/A Mock Firebird (Bluetadamore) N/A Moordwelling Trunker [item=Moordwelling Trunker][item=Moordwelling Trunker][item=Moordwelling Trunker][item=Moordwelling Trunker] Mottled Buttersnake N/A Nephrite Chameleon (oneirodrakon) N/A Peacock Firebird (Demonskid, Bluetadamore) N/A Perching Java Sparrow (Bluetadamore) N/A Ragamouse [item=Ragamouse][item=Ragamouse][item=Ragamouse][item=Ragamouse][item=Ragamouse] Rivermouth Flatbill (Demonskid, Bluetadamore, oneirodrakon, Rhia) N/A Roundhorn Melprin (Demonskid, Bluetadamore, oneirodrakon, Rhia) N/A Shimmering Xolo (Bluetadamore, oneirodrakon, gatsbysgoat67, Khoshekh) N/A Silver Ferret N/A Skittering Megashrimp [item=Skittering Megashrimp][item=Skittering Megashrimp][item=Skittering Megashrimp][item=Skittering Megashrimp] Sköll (Demonskid, Bluetadamore) N/A Smoky Bantam Fangar [item=Smoky Bantam Fangar][item=Smoky Bantam Fangar][item=Smoky Bantam Fangar] Snowsquall Floracat N/A Spined Cobra (Demonskid, Bluetadamore, oneirodrakon, Rhia) N/A Spinel Vulstal N/A Spotted Pukasloth (Demonskid, Bluetadamore, oneirodrakon) N/A Swallowtail Buttersnake [item=Swallowtail Buttersnake][item=Swallowtail Buttersnake][item=Swallowtail Buttersnake][item=Swallowtail Buttersnake] Tourmaline Vulstal [item=Tourmaline Vulstal] Tuft Leaf Beetle (Demonskid, DragonTamer12, gatsbysgoat67) N/A Tuxedo Floracat N/A Velvet Floracat N/A [/center]
Gathering, Gem, Treasure and Swipp Market Familiars
*1:1 trades for Gathering, Gem, Treasure and Swipp Market familiars only*

Black Dwarf Unicorn
N/A

Blackwing Hummingbird
(Bluetadamore)
N/A

Bucktooth Digger
N/A

Candycane Xolo
(Demonskid, Bluetadamore, Khoshekh)
N/A

Chocolate Ferret
N/A

Colorburst Buttersnake
(Bluetadamore)
N/A

Corundum Chameleon
N/A

Dappled Dunhoof
N/A

Darktouched Chimera
(Bluetadamore, DragonTamer12, oneirodrakon)
N/A

Driftwood Baron
(Bluetadamore)
N/A

Dunhoof Ambassador
(Bluetadamore)
N/A

Dwarf Unicorn
N/A

Fluted Pukasloth
N/A

Frostbite Hummingbird
Frostbite Hummingbird

Gaseous Megashrimp
Gaseous Megashrimp

Glossy Duskrat
N/A

Gold-Throated Sparrow
Gold-Throated Sparrow Gold-Throated Sparrow Gold-Throated Sparrow Gold-Throated Sparrow

Goliath Mountain Beetle
(Demonskid, Bluetadamore, DragonTamer12, oneirodrakon)
N/A

Grasslands Trunker
Grasslands Trunker Grasslands Trunker

Harvest Floracat
N/A

Hati
N/A

Hedgehog
Hedgehog

Hippogriff
Hippogriff

Hippojay
(Demonskid, Bluetadamore, DragonTamer12, Rhia)
N/A

Hydra Scorpion
Hydra Scorpion Hydra Scorpion Hydra Scorpion Hydra Scorpion Hydra Scorpion

Irradiated Astronomer
Irradiated Astronomer Irradiated Astronomer

Maned Cobra
N/A

Manticore
N/A

Marbled Jester
Marbled Jester Marbled Jester Marbled Jester Marbled Jester

Melprin
N/A

Mimic Buttersnake
N/A

Mock Firebird
(Bluetadamore)
N/A

Moordwelling Trunker
Moordwelling Trunker Moordwelling Trunker Moordwelling Trunker Moordwelling Trunker

Mottled Buttersnake
N/A

Nephrite Chameleon
(oneirodrakon)
N/A

Peacock Firebird
N/A

Perching Java Sparrow
(Bluetadamore)
N/A

Ragamouse
Ragamouse Ragamouse Ragamouse Ragamouse Ragamouse

Rivermouth Flatbill
(Demonskid, Bluetadamore, oneirodrakon, Rhia)
N/A

Roundhorn Melprin
N/A

Shimmering Xolo
(Bluetadamore, oneirodrakon, gatsbysgoat67, Khoshekh)
N/A

Silver Ferret
N/A

Skittering Megashrimp
Skittering Megashrimp Skittering Megashrimp Skittering Megashrimp Skittering Megashrimp

Sköll
N/A

Smoky Bantam Fangar
Smoky Bantam Fangar Smoky Bantam Fangar Smoky Bantam Fangar

Snowsquall Floracat
N/A

Spined Cobra
N/A

Spinel Vulstal
N/A

Spotted Pukasloth
N/A

Swallowtail Buttersnake
Swallowtail Buttersnake Swallowtail Buttersnake Swallowtail Buttersnake Swallowtail Buttersnake

Tourmaline Vulstal
Tourmaline Vulstal

Tuft Leaf Beetle
(Demonskid, DragonTamer12, gatsbysgoat67)
N/A

Tuxedo Floracat
N/A

Velvet Floracat
N/A

I would love the red owlcat let me see if I have any you need in my doubles.
Na5WGHa.png
[quote name="AloraDannon" date="2014-08-17 10:23:46"]I would love the red owlcat let me see if I have any you need in my doubles.[/quote] You don't have to go by what I need in my Bestiary. I'll take any that are in the same category as the one you want. (That way others can get what they need, too) :)
AloraDannon wrote on 2014-08-17 10:23:46:

You don't have to go by what I need in my Bestiary. I'll take any that are in the same category as the one you want. (That way others can get what they need, too) :)

@Pyrokat23

I see a great deal I'd love to swap, is there a limit?
@Pyrokat23

I see a great deal I'd love to swap, is there a limit?
Na5WGHa.png
@AloraDannon

Absolutely not. So long as the trades are equal (give and take from the same sections), I don't care how many you do. :)
@AloraDannon

Absolutely not. So long as the trades are equal (give and take from the same sections), I don't care how many you do. :)

@Pyrokat23 Let the insanity begin then!! Does that mean I would be able to trade [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/418.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/419.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/596.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/648.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/1564.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/772.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/773.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/800.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/804.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/1144.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/1449.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/1929.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/1450.png[/img] For [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/404.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/353.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/607.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/406.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/2394.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/2591.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/650.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/610.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/1145.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/904.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/819.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/412.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/1294.png[/img]
@Pyrokat23

Let the insanity begin then!!

Does that mean I would be able to trade

418.png419.png596.png648.png1564.png772.png773.png800.png804.png1144.png1449.png1929.png1450.png

For

404.png353.png607.png406.png2394.png2591.png650.png610.png1145.png904.png819.png412.png1294.png
Na5WGHa.png
Absolutely :)
Absolutely :)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94