Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | NotN [S/T] KS skins, Holiday Stuff +
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center][b][color=green]ONLINE[/color] USUALLY FROM TIME TO TIME ON [color=green]03:00 - 16:00 FR TIME[/color] [color=red]ALWAYS INFORM ME IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN AN ITEM AFTER YOU INQUIRE ITS PRICE![/color][/b][/center] [b]Hello![/b] I want to sell some skins, apparel and stuff I do not need anymore. I take treasure or gems as payment, with gems to treasure ratio [b]1:680[/b] (in rare cases 1:700). I usually prefer treasure over gems. I also accept mixed payments. I don't usually do trades, but I might take user-made accents as a full or partial payment. I'm also looking for a [b]Boolean[/b] familiar and other things listed below. I can also offer custom art, my art shop [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1557449]here[/url]. [quote=LOOKING FOR][center] [item=Boolean] [item=boneyard tatters] [item=sap] [item=rally] [/center][/quote] [quote=NIGHT OF THE NOCTURNE][center] I am trading any of these items to any NotN items listed in the LOOKING FOR section! [item=conjurer's cloak] [item=conjurer's cloak] [item=conjurer's herbpuch] [item=bogus manamonger] [item=fallbrush fraud] [item=sunsea pseudo] [item=thornthick thief] [item=deadly reflection] [item=ensorcelled volume] [item=ensorcelled volume] [item=unlikely alliance] [item=slumbering charlatan] [item=slumbering charlatan] [item=slumbering charlatan] [item=jawlocker] [item=ectoplasmime] [/center][/quote] I use AH as a reference for the prices but no prices are set to stone since I haven't decided any. Please make offers freely but don't get ridiculous. [quote=ALSO ACCEPTING][center] [item=deepearth geode] [s]1:800T Not available for all items. [b]TAKE YOUR EMBLEMS HOME FOR [u]35 GEODES[/u]![/b] Pay 5 holiday currency less than straight from the festival shop! Offer available only as long as my stock lasts! See further down for all available emblems.[/s] [/center][/quote] Oh, and please [b]ping me[/b]. [quote=SKINS][center] KICKSTARTER [skin=775] [skin=783] FESTIVAL [skin=1785] [skin=2627] [skin=8403] [skin=1490] [skin=2909] [skin=1487] [skin=5500] [skin=3316] [skin=10529] OTHER [skin=645] [skin=2507] [skin=2750] [/center][/quote] [quote=ACCENTS][center] FESTIVAL [skin=6720] [skin=8956] [skin=8961] [skin=11209] OTHER [skin=1529] [skin=1733] [skin=4127] [skin=2817] [skin=6105] [skin=3309] [skin=1856] [/center][/quote] [quote=APPAREL][center] FESTIVAL [item=Runaway Rotclaw] [item=Gustborne Balloon] [item=crystalhide treads] [item=eroded crystalhide] [item=Searing Sash] [item=Frigid Sash] [item=Electrified Sash] [item=Shady Sash] [item=stonekeeper sash] [item=Searing Emblem] [item=electricians Emblem] [item=druidic Emblem] [item=diver Emblem] BUBBLING BREW [item=Alchemist Eyewear] [item=Alchemist Eyewear] [item=Orange Protective Eyewear] [item=White Protective Eyewear] OTHER [item=Skypost Winghelm] [/center][/quote] [quote=FAMILIARS][center] OTHER [item=hippojay] [/center][/quote]
ONLINE USUALLY FROM TIME TO TIME ON 03:00 - 16:00 FR TIME

ALWAYS INFORM ME IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED
IN AN ITEM AFTER YOU INQUIRE ITS PRICE!

Hello!

I want to sell some skins, apparel and stuff I do not need anymore. I take treasure or gems as payment, with gems to treasure ratio 1:680 (in rare cases 1:700). I usually prefer treasure over gems. I also accept mixed payments.

I don't usually do trades, but I might take user-made accents as a full or partial payment.

I'm also looking for a Boolean familiar and other things listed below. I can also offer custom art, my art shop here.

LOOKING FOR wrote:
Boolean Boneyard Tatters Sap Rally

NIGHT OF THE NOCTURNE wrote:
I am trading any of these items to any NotN items listed in the LOOKING FOR section!

Conjurer's Cloak Conjurer's Cloak Bogus Manamonger Fallbrush Fraud Sunsea Pseudo Thornthick Thief Deadly Reflection Ensorcelled Volume Ensorcelled Volume Unlikely Alliance Slumbering Charlatan Slumbering Charlatan Slumbering Charlatan Jawlocker Ectoplasmime

I use AH as a reference for the prices but no prices are set to stone since I haven't decided any. Please make offers freely but don't get ridiculous.

ALSO ACCEPTING wrote:
Deepearth Geode
1:800T

Not available for all items.

TAKE YOUR EMBLEMS HOME FOR 35 GEODES!
Pay 5 holiday currency less than straight from the festival shop! Offer available only as long as my stock lasts! See further down for all available emblems.

Oh, and please ping me.

SKINS wrote:
KICKSTARTER

FESTIVAL

OTHER
ACCENTS wrote:

FESTIVAL

OTHER
APPAREL wrote:
FESTIVAL
Runaway Rotclaw Gustborne Balloon Crystalhide Treads Eroded Crystalhide

Searing Sash Frigid Sash Electrified Sash Shady Sash Stonekeeper Sash

Searing Emblem Druidic Emblem Diver Emblem

BUBBLING BREW
Alchemist Eyewear Alchemist Eyewear Orange Protective Eyewear White Protective Eyewear

OTHER
Skypost Winghelm
FAMILIARS wrote:
OTHER
Hippojay
fr-lucanim-ak.png
@seepratintti What are you looking for as prices for the skins.

I know they vary. How about the lightkeeper and gilded skins.
@seepratintti What are you looking for as prices for the skins.

I know they vary. How about the lightkeeper and gilded skins.
@Qnyxz
For Lightkeeper about 400kT, Gilded about 700kT.
@Qnyxz
For Lightkeeper about 400kT, Gilded about 700kT.
fr-lucanim-ak.png
@seepratintti would you consider....

1million treasure for both, but paid in gems which would be 2857.142857 gems which I will round to 2860 to make it even?
@seepratintti would you consider....

1million treasure for both, but paid in gems which would be 2857.142857 gems which I will round to 2860 to make it even?
@Qnyxz
Yes, that sounds fair. Send the gems and I'll send you the skins.
@Qnyxz
Yes, that sounds fair. Send the gems and I'll send you the skins.
fr-lucanim-ak.png
@seepratintti Gems Sent
@seepratintti Gems Sent
@Qnyxz
Gems received and skins sent. Thank you!
@Qnyxz
Gems received and skins sent. Thank you!
fr-lucanim-ak.png
@seepratintti: What are you looking for for the Illuminated Armband?
@seepratintti: What are you looking for for the Illuminated Armband?
@converseburden
About 460kT.
@converseburden
About 460kT.
fr-lucanim-ak.png
@seepratintti: Would 350kt and 300 gems be enough?
@seepratintti: Would 350kt and 300 gems be enough?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9