Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B/T] Coliseum Crates
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17
@Maki Oh wow, I didn't even know there was a difference. Goes to show you how much I know about the crates lol. I just went and checked again, and the one I have is the Dreameater's Crate (With an apostrophe), so I think it is the correct one. If you would like to trade, I can send you the crate first, and then you can send me the treasure (or return it if it ends up not being the one you are looking for)? Just let me know :)
@Maki Oh wow, I didn't even know there was a difference. Goes to show you how much I know about the crates lol. I just went and checked again, and the one I have is the Dreameater's Crate (With an apostrophe), so I think it is the correct one. If you would like to trade, I can send you the crate first, and then you can send me the treasure (or return it if it ends up not being the one you are looking for)? Just let me know :)
tumblr_o2cz2wpVic1uzosdmo3_r1_400.png
@Jaxton

Yes, I'd like to buy the crate :)
@Jaxton

Yes, I'd like to buy the crate :)
@Maki
I can trade a Nochnyr Crate for a Boreal crate :D
@Maki
I can trade a Nochnyr Crate for a Boreal crate :D

bestiaryraffle1_by_hapro-d90d0na.png
XAOGsCk.gif
How to Train Your Dragon
Trading Coliseum Chests
Buying your old festival skins/accents
Old threads | xoxoxo
@Fireworks

Sending the crate :)
@Fireworks

Sending the crate :)
@Maki I have a Hydra Scales Crate if you'd like to trade it for Stonewatch Crate?
@Maki I have a Hydra Scales Crate if you'd like to trade it for Stonewatch Crate?
Crow - 25 - they/it/he - local autistic corvid enthusiast
@TheMurderOfCrows

Yes, I'll send a CR :)
@TheMurderOfCrows

Yes, I'll send a CR :)
Up!
Up!
@Maki
Can I trade a wintermane bowman skin for spellbound golem?
@Maki
Can I trade a wintermane bowman skin for spellbound golem?
@Ammet

I'm sorry, I already have the Wintermane Crate.
@Ammet

I'm sorry, I already have the Wintermane Crate.
@Maki I don't have them in their respective crates, but would any of these appeal? Infinitely more interested in treasure than trades since I need to pay off a whole bunch of things, but willing to haggle since they're not in their chests.
@Maki I don't have them in their respective crates, but would any of these appeal? Infinitely more interested in treasure than trades since I need to pay off a whole bunch of things, but willing to haggle since they're not in their chests.
Pink-Tail Mole Downy Fox Rat Skycat Fawn Fox Rat Silky Mole
Near-Completed Bestiary Progress
(Username is REDLASUNSHOWERS)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17