Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B/T] Coliseum Crates
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Maki I have a Dwarf Truffle Crate and i'm interested in your Long neck magi crate... maybe we can trade?
@Maki I have a Dwarf Truffle Crate and i'm interested in your Long neck magi crate... maybe we can trade?
@PurplePhyron

Sending the crate :)
@PurplePhyron

Sending the crate :)
@Maki
I'd trade my Bluemoon Aviar Crate for your Bamboo Falls Crate!
@Maki
I'd trade my Bluemoon Aviar Crate for your Bamboo Falls Crate!
@Maki I have a Greatshell crate to trade. I am impressed with your crate post. Love how it's all organized. I am a novice as far as my crate collection goes....I aspire to yours!
@Maki I have a Greatshell crate to trade. I am impressed with your crate post. Love how it's all organized. I am a novice as far as my crate collection goes....I aspire to yours!
@Blessings5x

Thank you, I checked a couple of guides to make the list xD

Which crate do you prefer? I have Bonepriest, Chimeric, Magi, Protector, Warcat, Clouddancer and Poisonous.
@Blessings5x

Thank you, I checked a couple of guides to make the list xD

Which crate do you prefer? I have Bonepriest, Chimeric, Magi, Protector, Warcat, Clouddancer and Poisonous.
@Maki I'd like the Magi please. I don't have a Guardian right now but that's such a pretty skin I may have to find one to wear it!!
@Maki I'd like the Magi please. I don't have a Guardian right now but that's such a pretty skin I may have to find one to wear it!!
@Maki

I have a Citrine crate I could trade for the protector crate maybe?
@Maki

I have a Citrine crate I could trade for the protector crate maybe?
@ChaliceCabriel

Thank you, I'll send the crate :)
@ChaliceCabriel

Thank you, I'll send the crate :)
@Maki

Great! I'll send mine over as well and thank you ^.^
@Maki

Great! I'll send mine over as well and thank you ^.^
@Maki I have a Shalebuck Crate! Are you only trading or also buying? They're on the AH for 100+ gems but I'd sell for 90 gems/36k?
@Maki I have a Shalebuck Crate! Are you only trading or also buying? They're on the AH for 100+ gems but I'd sell for 90 gems/36k?
Z52Ofgf90.pngsig-banner-v2.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17