Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B/T] Coliseum Crates
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17
@Maki

I have Dark Sparrowmoise Crate! I don't really want treasure, but I hoard knives and bird food. Do you happen to have some?
@Maki

I have Dark Sparrowmoise Crate! I don't really want treasure, but I hoard knives and bird food. Do you happen to have some?
1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
@nsts

I have one Ancient Knife. Do you mean Sunflower / Paradise Seeds, Strangler Seeds, Blooming Pods?
@nsts

I have one Ancient Knife. Do you mean Sunflower / Paradise Seeds, Strangler Seeds, Blooming Pods?
@Maki

Ah no, I meant food that looks like birds. Anyways, Ancient Knife will do. Do you want me to set up a CR?
@Maki

Ah no, I meant food that looks like birds. Anyways, Ancient Knife will do. Do you want me to set up a CR?
1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
@nsts

Yes, I'll also send the birds I have :)
@nsts

Yes, I'll also send the birds I have :)
@Maki

I have the skin clown charger, but its not in a crate. Would you still be interested? And if so what would it be worth?
@Maki

I have the skin clown charger, but its not in a crate. Would you still be interested? And if so what would it be worth?
XeQIpmN.png
@laninas

I'm sorry, I only need those two Training Fields crates: Luna Mith and Pocket Mouse.
@laninas

I'm sorry, I only need those two Training Fields crates: Luna Mith and Pocket Mouse.
@Maki

Oh, ok
@Maki

Oh, ok
XeQIpmN.png
Up!
Up!
@Maki

I have one just sitting in my hoard collecting dust, I'll take 50kt for it ^^
@Maki

I have one just sitting in my hoard collecting dust, I'll take 50kt for it ^^
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
Thank you, sending CR :)
Thank you, sending CR :)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17