Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | What do familiars do?
1 2
@Critterfan In order for you to attach a familiar to a dragon you must go to the dragon's page first. The in the bottom right, below the dragon's picture, but above the information/description section, there will be a section called 'Familiar'. It will be blank with a 'Change' button. Click the change button and it will take you to a page that will show you all the familiars you have. You then pick one and return to the dragon page with the arrow at the top of the screen. After that the familiar is attached to your dragon!

A couple things to keep in mind is that the familiar selection page will only show one copy of each familiar type you have that is not already attached to a a dragon or in your vault. Also if you have more than one type of a specific familiar you can't have two of them attached to dragons. For example if I have two of the Ember Mouse familiar, I can't have both dragon A and dragon B equip one each. Only one of them can attach it at a time.
@Critterfan In order for you to attach a familiar to a dragon you must go to the dragon's page first. The in the bottom right, below the dragon's picture, but above the information/description section, there will be a section called 'Familiar'. It will be blank with a 'Change' button. Click the change button and it will take you to a page that will show you all the familiars you have. You then pick one and return to the dragon page with the arrow at the top of the screen. After that the familiar is attached to your dragon!

A couple things to keep in mind is that the familiar selection page will only show one copy of each familiar type you have that is not already attached to a a dragon or in your vault. Also if you have more than one type of a specific familiar you can't have two of them attached to dragons. For example if I have two of the Ember Mouse familiar, I can't have both dragon A and dragon B equip one each. Only one of them can attach it at a time.
~~The Fell Wind Clan~~tumblr_n5fg4eLeFM1shqk6ho1_500.gif
@aloorkay friendly tip! necroing threads more than a year old isn't allowed, because the question has already been answered.
@aloorkay friendly tip! necroing threads more than a year old isn't allowed, because the question has already been answered.
torture_isaac.png
yeah i think getting gold every day is the only thing their for
yeah i think getting gold every day is the only thing their for
E6nL5Eq.png
@StormFire3105

Hey, please check the dates next time - this thread is from 2013 so the OP (and the necromancers) definitely got the answer already

The familiars are also needed at Baldwin, by the way, you can melt them down into materials
@StormFire3105

Hey, please check the dates next time - this thread is from 2013 so the OP (and the necromancers) definitely got the answer already

The familiars are also needed at Baldwin, by the way, you can melt them down into materials
hWsjkHE.png
1 2