Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | What do familiars do?
1 2
I can't find this anywhere else, but what benefit do familiars serve other than collecting them and having them as adorable pets? Do they do something once you befriend them?
I can't find this anywhere else, but what benefit do familiars serve other than collecting them and having them as adorable pets? Do they do something once you befriend them?
~~The Fell Wind Clan~~tumblr_n5fg4eLeFM1shqk6ho1_500.gif
That's a good question. I'd like to know too.
That's a good question. I'd like to know too.
[Dess-troe]
If you equip them to a dragon and interact with them once a day you get treasure. I believe you also get a gift when their comfort with you levels up.
If you equip them to a dragon and interact with them once a day you get treasure. I believe you also get a gift when their comfort with you levels up.
Exactly what Emperor says. Though I think with how rare some familiars are, there's a good deal of aesthetic/bragging rights in there too. Lol.
Exactly what Emperor says. Though I think with how rare some familiars are, there's a good deal of aesthetic/bragging rights in there too. Lol.
Thanks! I figured it was something like that.
Thanks! I figured it was something like that.
How do you interact with them? Nothing I do seems to work. I can't seem to get past the wary stage.
How do you interact with them? Nothing I do seems to work. I can't seem to get past the wary stage.
@Critterfan Please don't grave dig threads! This player's question was already answered and you can make your own threads in Help. :)

You bond with your Familiars by attaching them to a dragon and pressing the "Bond" button daily.
@Critterfan Please don't grave dig threads! This player's question was already answered and you can make your own threads in Help. :)

You bond with your Familiars by attaching them to a dragon and pressing the "Bond" button daily.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@Critterfan To bond with your familiar you have to have them "attached" to a dragon. Then you go to that dragon's page and press the heart beneath the familiar's picture.
@Critterfan To bond with your familiar you have to have them "attached" to a dragon. Then you go to that dragon's page and press the heart beneath the familiar's picture.
Thanks!

Now, second question... when I click on my dragons and look at my familiar -- via the Hoard or via the Bestiary -- I'm not seeing where I can "attach" the familiar to a dragon. How do I track down this action so I can start bonding with the familiar?
Thanks!

Now, second question... when I click on my dragons and look at my familiar -- via the Hoard or via the Bestiary -- I'm not seeing where I can "attach" the familiar to a dragon. How do I track down this action so I can start bonding with the familiar?
@Critterfan
You attach them from the dragon's profile page. At the bottom right where it says 'familiar' and a 'change' button.
@Critterfan
You attach them from the dragon's profile page. At the bottom right where it says 'familiar' and a 'change' button.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
1 2