Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | putting in the same email twice
So i want to start over completely, but in order to do that , i need to delete this account so i can input my email , and since there is seemingly no way , is there another way to put the same email in again?
So i want to start over completely, but in order to do that , i need to delete this account so i can input my email , and since there is seemingly no way , is there another way to put the same email in again?
@Hummingbirdy

You cannot delete your account. If you want to start over, you can sell/exalt/give away all your dragons and items, move to a new flight, change your username, and buy G1 dragons as your new "progenitors," but you cannot make a new account to start absolutely fresh.

You could contact the devs through the Contact Us page under Support to inquire about closing your account, but I believe it is rare for them to do so!
@Hummingbirdy

You cannot delete your account. If you want to start over, you can sell/exalt/give away all your dragons and items, move to a new flight, change your username, and buy G1 dragons as your new "progenitors," but you cannot make a new account to start absolutely fresh.

You could contact the devs through the Contact Us page under Support to inquire about closing your account, but I believe it is rare for them to do so!
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
thank you for letting me know, @seaCrest!i will try to follow the information that you have given me! (also, i love your dragons!)
thank you for letting me know, @seaCrest!i will try to follow the information that you have given me! (also, i love your dragons!)
Hello @Hummingbirdy! I'm just confirming what Seacrest said - creating more than one account is not allowed and will result in the closure of all involved accounts. Thanks!
Hello @Hummingbirdy! I'm just confirming what Seacrest said - creating more than one account is not allowed and will result in the closure of all involved accounts. Thanks!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.