Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Check battle stones
Kinda new to the game! Is there a way to check which battle stones are equipped on auction house dragons?
Thanks! :D
Kinda new to the game! Is there a way to check which battle stones are equipped on auction house dragons?
Thanks! :D
@PotatoAligator unfortunately no. a lot of folks will include screenshots of the stones in the dragon's bio, but you just have to trust that the image is accurate. won't know for sure until you own the dragon and can check it manually in the Coliseum yourself. :/
@PotatoAligator unfortunately no. a lot of folks will include screenshots of the stones in the dragon's bio, but you just have to trust that the image is accurate. won't know for sure until you own the dragon and can check it manually in the Coliseum yourself. :/
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Oh ok! Thanks for answering ^-^
Oh ok! Thanks for answering ^-^
@PotatoAligator

There is a suggestions for it though.

Check here.

I think the only other option is to message the seller and ask for a screenshot of the stones.
@PotatoAligator

There is a suggestions for it though.

Check here.

I think the only other option is to message the seller and ask for a screenshot of the stones.
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
Hahahah I didn't even know you could msg people ingame, gotta look into that later. Thanks @Bantymom
Hahahah I didn't even know you could msg people ingame, gotta look into that later. Thanks @Bantymom