Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Flight Opinions?
I started in lightning and have been in ice got a while but am thinking of changing again. Any recommendations? I personally do not care for dominance and stuff, I just like an active forums/ chill people.
I started in lightning and have been in ice got a while but am thinking of changing again. Any recommendations? I personally do not care for dominance and stuff, I just like an active forums/ chill people.
howdy!
@TakeAChance17

Well I've been in Lightning, Arcane, Shadow and I'm Light now. Shadow forums are quite friendly and active. But there probably are some other good flights and it depends on your interests
@TakeAChance17

Well I've been in Lightning, Arcane, Shadow and I'm Light now. Shadow forums are quite friendly and active. But there probably are some other good flights and it depends on your interests
@TakeAChance17
It sounds like Wind may be a good choice nah,I'm totally not biased
@TakeAChance17
It sounds like Wind may be a good choice nah,I'm totally not biased
W6LdAlV.gif
@TakeAChance17 People usually post threads like this in Flight Rising Discussion - you may get more of a response there!

Personally, my only experience is with Nature, and I could recommend that. We're incredibly chill, and while I don't think we have very active forums anymore, we do have an active Discord.
@TakeAChance17 People usually post threads like this in Flight Rising Discussion - you may get more of a response there!

Personally, my only experience is with Nature, and I could recommend that. We're incredibly chill, and while I don't think we have very active forums anymore, we do have an active Discord.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]