Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Best Coli Farming place?
I have a level 21 team and am trying to get 2 more eliminates... Where would be the best place to farm for one while still getting drops that I can sell for a decent amount?

Thanks in Advance!
I have a level 21 team and am trying to get 2 more eliminates... Where would be the best place to farm for one while still getting drops that I can sell for a decent amount?

Thanks in Advance!
howdy!
@TakeAChance17

There is not enough data to say if any given venue has a higher chance of dropping an Eliminate - they're simply so rare that we'd need an incredible amount of data. The only precise thing I can tell you is that the Crystal Pools and the Mire do not drop Eliminates, so don't waste your time grinding there if you're looking for Eliminate drops!

For grinding, the venue with the highest average hoardsell revenue per hour is the Volcanic Vents. Source.
@TakeAChance17

There is not enough data to say if any given venue has a higher chance of dropping an Eliminate - they're simply so rare that we'd need an incredible amount of data. The only precise thing I can tell you is that the Crystal Pools and the Mire do not drop Eliminates, so don't waste your time grinding there if you're looking for Eliminate drops!

For grinding, the venue with the highest average hoardsell revenue per hour is the Volcanic Vents. Source.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest Thank you!
@SeaCrest Thank you!
howdy!