Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Just got back...
I came back after a LLOOOONNNGGG hiatus. 1-2 years maybe?

So... like... what the heck is a Goater or Groater or Growler or whatever these dragons are, and why do they have their own special coats? When were they introduced? How were they introduced? I'm equally confused and excited.
I came back after a LLOOOONNNGGG hiatus. 1-2 years maybe?

So... like... what the heck is a Goater or Groater or Growler or whatever these dragons are, and why do they have their own special coats? When were they introduced? How were they introduced? I'm equally confused and excited.
@Australotte

Louretta's Chronology puts all the Announcements in order and with subtopic headings.

Gaolers were introduced here and are part of the new Ancient Breed series. Essentially the FR admins want to give us more dragon breeds more often but having to update every apparel item for a new breed takes a lot of time. Ancients can't wear apparel so they can be released more quickly.

That Announcement has a list of all sorts of restrictions and benefits to the new breed. Enjoy!
@Australotte

Louretta's Chronology puts all the Announcements in order and with subtopic headings.

Gaolers were introduced here and are part of the new Ancient Breed series. Essentially the FR admins want to give us more dragon breeds more often but having to update every apparel item for a new breed takes a lot of time. Ancients can't wear apparel so they can be released more quickly.

That Announcement has a list of all sorts of restrictions and benefits to the new breed. Enjoy!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?