Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Blossom
Hello! I'm new to the game. I was wondering why the Blossom gene was so expensive on the Auction House? I would very much like to turn my first dragon Daydream into this:
Daydream

Is there any other way to get Blossom?
Hello! I'm new to the game. I was wondering why the Blossom gene was so expensive on the Auction House? I would very much like to turn my first dragon Daydream into this:
Daydream

Is there any other way to get Blossom?
@MrFish

There is, actually, but it takes a bit of waiting.

In Swipp's Swap Stand in Trading Post, there's a chance he'll offer the petal gene for 75 Dried Lilium Petals and 20 Pretty Pink Mums. Other than that, it's only from the auction house.
@MrFish

There is, actually, but it takes a bit of waiting.

In Swipp's Swap Stand in Trading Post, there's a chance he'll offer the petal gene for 75 Dried Lilium Petals and 20 Pretty Pink Mums. Other than that, it's only from the auction house.
He/Him
Trans/Pansexual
Work full-time, not on until evenings!
@DeepOceanIce

Okay, thank you!
@DeepOceanIce

Okay, thank you!
@MrFish

Also, the reason that it's so expensive is because the Pretty Pink Mums are only available from foraging at level 34, and they're a pretty rare drop even at that level.
@MrFish

Also, the reason that it's so expensive is because the Pretty Pink Mums are only available from foraging at level 34, and they're a pretty rare drop even at that level.
cloudydawn.pngJdaVeit.pngvo5QYDb.pngTrdX11Q.png
@cloudydawn
Oh.. I understand. I will need to save up a lot to get there, but well.
@cloudydawn
Oh.. I understand. I will need to save up a lot to get there, but well.
The price is slowly coming down, so the longer you save up the lower the price will probably be :)
The price is slowly coming down, so the longer you save up the lower the price will probably be :)

Available at cost to Plague flight members.