Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | When should I hatch my shadow egg
So I recently obtained an unhatched shadow egg, I heard there’s a holiday which if you hatch a shadow egg during that holiday, you get an item, just wanna know what holiday it is, when is the holiday and is the item worth it?
So I recently obtained an unhatched shadow egg, I heard there’s a holiday which if you hatch a shadow egg during that holiday, you get an item, just wanna know what holiday it is, when is the holiday and is the item worth it?
Littlefell :3 FRAMECAST
@littletaleazzy

As far as I am aware, there is no such feature during any of the festivals. Night of the Nocturne produces Strange Chests, which can be opened and may contain Unhatched Nocturne Eggs, Breed Change: Nocturne scrolls, and various NotN-exclusive items, but hatching a normal egg is the same no matter when you hatch it.

If you want guaranteed profit, sell the egg unhatched. It will most likely fetch more than if you hatched it and tried to sell the dragon, which usually is not anything special and will end up at fodder price.
@littletaleazzy

As far as I am aware, there is no such feature during any of the festivals. Night of the Nocturne produces Strange Chests, which can be opened and may contain Unhatched Nocturne Eggs, Breed Change: Nocturne scrolls, and various NotN-exclusive items, but hatching a normal egg is the same no matter when you hatch it.

If you want guaranteed profit, sell the egg unhatched. It will most likely fetch more than if you hatched it and tried to sell the dragon, which usually is not anything special and will end up at fodder price.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
I've never heard of someone getting an item from an egg - I think that's a myth. Eggs are currently going for 250-300g/kt in the Auction House IIRC, so if you're in it for profit, that's probably the better choice anyway.
I've never heard of someone getting an item from an egg - I think that's a myth. Eggs are currently going for 250-300g/kt in the Auction House IIRC, so if you're in it for profit, that's probably the better choice anyway.
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
Oh ok
Oh ok
Littlefell :3 FRAMECAST