Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | ...save tab descriptions?
I’m feeling like a dummy, but I can’t figure out how to make the lair tab descriptions actually stick.

I’m using an iPad with attached keyboard, if it matters.
I’m feeling like a dummy, but I can’t figure out how to make the lair tab descriptions actually stick.

I’m using an iPad with attached keyboard, if it matters.
lOwTgns.gifrJYz9vI.gif
@emeemay

what do you see when you try? because there's been an error that some have been experiencing with Tab descriptions.
@emeemay

what do you see when you try? because there's been an error that some have been experiencing with Tab descriptions.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@emeemay If it's not the bug that Anourou mentioned, them try switching tabs after writing a description, before closing Edit mode. Your changes should auto-save every so often, but switching tabs forces a save, so you can be sure.
@emeemay If it's not the bug that Anourou mentioned, them try switching tabs after writing a description, before closing Edit mode. Your changes should auto-save every so often, but switching tabs forces a save, so you can be sure.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Selecting another field (like [b]Tab Name[/b]) will also trigger the save [emoji=coatl winking size=1] At the moment, the close button closes the screen too fast on some devices - losing your text in the process. We're looking into a way to prevent that.
Selecting another field (like Tab Name) will also trigger the save

At the moment, the close button closes the screen too fast on some devices - losing your text in the process. We're looking into a way to prevent that.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies