Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Out-of-site link glitch?
I'm trying to make bios for my dragons but where there used to be an out-of-site link (the page where they ask you if you're sure about going to the site) now looks like this: [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Z-lmc68gzUk/XVbKW8eNL_I/AAAAAAAAGzU/iHKTQdl-T_wKRpzNf4ZFl6G03scAPFoJgCK8BGAs/s0/2019-08-16.png[/img] and this happens for every out-of-site link I try to click on. Assistance is appreciated :)
I'm trying to make bios for my dragons but where there used to be an out-of-site link (the page where they ask you if you're sure about going to the site) now looks like this:

2019-08-16.png

and this happens for every out-of-site link I try to click on. Assistance is appreciated :)
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
Red Maple Leaf Copper Ore Red Maple Leaf
Maybe it's a bug with the achievements? I don't know, they may just be working on the site as a whole.
Maybe it's a bug with the achievements? I don't know, they may just be working on the site as a whole.
sYJ7QdI.png
@lavendersoap
That’s an occasional issue on mobile, you could try reloading the browser to see if that fixes it
@lavendersoap
That’s an occasional issue on mobile, you could try reloading the browser to see if that fixes it
unknown.png