Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Roan Mouse
Hello! Uhm... I have a question What's the easiest places to find Roan mouses? I have 4 dragons needing to hatch that I've had to wait on for the last week and yet I am no where near the money needed to expand nor do I have any of the items to expand the hibernation den so I was trying to complete that quest. Thank you in advance![emoji=coatl love size=1] .
Hello! Uhm... I have a question

What's the easiest places to find Roan mouses? I have 4 dragons needing to hatch that I've had to wait on for the last week and yet I am no where near the money needed to expand nor do I have any of the items to expand the hibernation den so I was trying to complete that quest.

Thank you in advance!
@Arcticfoxey

Roan Mouse can be found as a drop in the Training Fields or from Hunting in Earth or Water.

I liked Serpenthyne's HDen Guide to figure out where to get things. All tasks and where/how to get the items are listed.
@Arcticfoxey

Roan Mouse can be found as a drop in the Training Fields or from Hunting in Earth or Water.

I liked Serpenthyne's HDen Guide to figure out where to get things. All tasks and where/how to get the items are listed.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Okay thank you so much!

Okay thank you so much!