Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Next Galore's Gift?
Sorry if its a dumb question but I been thinking about it alot recently, dose anyone have any idea when Galore will give out gifts? Or when he will do it next?

Sorry if its dumb I just really want too know and I was wondering if anyone here knew the answer or had any idea's when
Sorry if its a dumb question but I been thinking about it alot recently, dose anyone have any idea when Galore will give out gifts? Or when he will do it next?

Sorry if its dumb I just really want too know and I was wondering if anyone here knew the answer or had any idea's when
RYAN.png
@ElectricDomance We don't know, Galore hasn't been around very long and there's no official release schedule or anything. I will say that I personally don't expect new gifts super often; so far we've had one to debut the new gift system and one to celebrate the site anniversary. Back when gifts were delivered via PM they were fairly rare.
@ElectricDomance We don't know, Galore hasn't been around very long and there's no official release schedule or anything. I will say that I personally don't expect new gifts super often; so far we've had one to debut the new gift system and one to celebrate the site anniversary. Back when gifts were delivered via PM they were fairly rare.