Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Coding Help
Where's a place to copy/paste code? As in, let's say I have a long piece of code and I don't want it in a post using the [ code] option since it'll clutter up the thread; but I still want to be able to let people see and copy it. I know about pastebin but I'd rather not use it for personal reasons, and I could probably use google docs but I only have a personal account that I probably shouldn't use for pasting code.
Where's a place to copy/paste code? As in, let's say I have a long piece of code and I don't want it in a post using the [ code] option since it'll clutter up the thread; but I still want to be able to let people see and copy it. I know about pastebin but I'd rather not use it for personal reasons, and I could probably use google docs but I only have a personal account that I probably shouldn't use for pasting code.
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
Red Maple Leaf Copper Ore Red Maple Leaf
@lavendersoap if you don't want any of the options you've mentioned, you could try a dragon's bio (though i believe item icons will still kick in rather than be plaintext, so that's something to keep in mind).

otherwise a forum post, Pastebin, or Google Docs is pretty much your range of options. as a note though, making a new Google account is pretty easy, so you could always have one for stuff like this so you don't have to use your personal.
@lavendersoap if you don't want any of the options you've mentioned, you could try a dragon's bio (though i believe item icons will still kick in rather than be plaintext, so that's something to keep in mind).

otherwise a forum post, Pastebin, or Google Docs is pretty much your range of options. as a note though, making a new Google account is pretty easy, so you could always have one for stuff like this so you don't have to use your personal.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After okay, thanks! The main thing is I'm not sure if people can view the account that created the document (was thinking of making a doc, exporting as a .pdf and then just linking that instead).
@After okay, thanks! The main thing is I'm not sure if people can view the account that created the document (was thinking of making a doc, exporting as a .pdf and then just linking that instead).
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
Red Maple Leaf Copper Ore Red Maple Leaf