Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Glitch?
So I put something to transmute at Baldwins last night but this morning it registered as if I had put something to transmute. Transmute takes 30 minutes whereas I was asleep for hours. So do any of you think this is a glitch?
So I put something to transmute at Baldwins last night but this morning it registered as if I had put something to transmute. Transmute takes 30 minutes whereas I was asleep for hours. So do any of you think this is a glitch?
@Al3s1s are you sure the page fully loaded before you navigated away from it (assuming you did)? sometimes if you click away before it loads it won't "accept" the item and will remain empty.

edit; oh wait, are you saying the timer restarted? if so then i have no idea what's going on with that. :/
@Al3s1s are you sure the page fully loaded before you navigated away from it (assuming you did)? sometimes if you click away before it loads it won't "accept" the item and will remain empty.

edit; oh wait, are you saying the timer restarted? if so then i have no idea what's going on with that. :/
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After

Hmm... maybe I didn't. Everything in my hoard looks fine (In case you know of hackers as I heard some player got hacked and the hacker sold some of their stuff)

Maybe it is like you say that I didn't register the page.
@After

Hmm... maybe I didn't. Everything in my hoard looks fine (In case you know of hackers as I heard some player got hacked and the hacker sold some of their stuff)

Maybe it is like you say that I didn't register the page.