Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Been gone for like 2 years, very lost
I decided to come back to FR and see what changed and I am quite overwhelmed! I had left maybe 6 months or so after bogsneaks were introduced. Right now I am most confused about hibernal dens and what they're about. how are they useful?

if there is anything else new to the gameplay or dragons that I should know, please tell me!
I decided to come back to FR and see what changed and I am quite overwhelmed! I had left maybe 6 months or so after bogsneaks were introduced. Right now I am most confused about hibernal dens and what they're about. how are they useful?

if there is anything else new to the gameplay or dragons that I should know, please tell me!
LJfZA40.png
tyEuRXe.png
J7D1quC.png
5klLPDf.png
Sales Thread
Gen 1 Adoption
Tailwind Services (leveling/brewing&more)
Project Tracker
Hib dens are helpful in the way you can store dragons there and they won't eat all of your food if you don't need them for anything at the moment and you don't want them just taking food.

Also there are some new things! I think the new genes Constellation and Starmap were introduced while you were gone, along with a couple of others that I don't remember. We also have a new dragon breed, Gaolers! They're actually an ancient breed!

You can also look here if you want to catch up what you have missed over your absence. It can explain things I can't lol. But welcome back! If you ever have any questions, feel free to message me otherwise!
Hib dens are helpful in the way you can store dragons there and they won't eat all of your food if you don't need them for anything at the moment and you don't want them just taking food.

Also there are some new things! I think the new genes Constellation and Starmap were introduced while you were gone, along with a couple of others that I don't remember. We also have a new dragon breed, Gaolers! They're actually an ancient breed!

You can also look here if you want to catch up what you have missed over your absence. It can explain things I can't lol. But welcome back! If you ever have any questions, feel free to message me otherwise!
sYJ7QdI.png
@Redrose55x

The Chronological Update Reference should help! It lists all the past updates by date with little blurbs about the update and links to the announcement posts if you want to know more!

@Redrose55x

The Chronological Update Reference should help! It lists all the past updates by date with little blurbs about the update and links to the announcement posts if you want to know more!

IT7iTv8.png
@Redrose55x
a couple of bigger updates other then the hibernal den was the release of new eye types. the natural ones can be randomly found through breeding, while the unnatural ones require vials to be used to obtain them
another big update was the release of gaolers, which are considered the first of many ancient breeds. ancients are unable to wear apparel and can only breed with the same exact breed, but have their own unique gene options and will be able to be released much faster then modern breeds due to not needing as much art drawn for them
@Redrose55x
a couple of bigger updates other then the hibernal den was the release of new eye types. the natural ones can be randomly found through breeding, while the unnatural ones require vials to be used to obtain them
another big update was the release of gaolers, which are considered the first of many ancient breeds. ancients are unable to wear apparel and can only breed with the same exact breed, but have their own unique gene options and will be able to be released much faster then modern breeds due to not needing as much art drawn for them
unknown.png