Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Sorted thank you :)
I know this has probably be asked before so please forgive me but, are the Fawn Fox Rat and Downy Fox Rat still be cycled in and out of the gem marketplace?

I ask because I went though the status updates and didn't see a mention of them this year or 2018/2017 (though I could have easily missed it admittedly)

So just wanted to double check they do eventually appear? I can wait for there cuteness if I know they will definitely be back lol
I know this has probably be asked before so please forgive me but, are the Fawn Fox Rat and Downy Fox Rat still be cycled in and out of the gem marketplace?

I ask because I went though the status updates and didn't see a mention of them this year or 2018/2017 (though I could have easily missed it admittedly)

So just wanted to double check they do eventually appear? I can wait for there cuteness if I know they will definitely be back lol
7zcCDc4.png
@Kael1030

Yes, they are still cycled out and the admins do not announce when they'll be back until shortly before so there's not a lot of waiting between an announcement and the return, if any. I'd suggest saving up now so you'll have the funds on hand when they cycle back.
@Kael1030

Yes, they are still cycled out and the admins do not announce when they'll be back until shortly before so there's not a lot of waiting between an announcement and the return, if any. I'd suggest saving up now so you'll have the funds on hand when they cycle back.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind

Ah I see. So just need to keep an eye on the front page then? Thank you that's good to know^^

I don't suppose you know the price of the familiars? Just so I definitely have enough when they come in :)
@Nightwind

Ah I see. So just need to keep an eye on the front page then? Thank you that's good to know^^

I don't suppose you know the price of the familiars? Just so I definitely have enough when they come in :)
7zcCDc4.png
@Kael1030

Yep; check it at least once a week and you should be good. Both familiars were 250g each the last time they were stocked.
@Kael1030

Yep; check it at least once a week and you should be good. Both familiars were 250g each the last time they were stocked.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind

Awesome thank you again! (gonna vault those gems so I'm ready^^)
@Nightwind

Awesome thank you again! (gonna vault those gems so I'm ready^^)
7zcCDc4.png