Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Nature primal price check
Hello! I'd like a quick price check on this dude here, I'm currently thinking upwards of 500g but I'm not quite sure. Thank you! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53855438] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/538555/53855438_350.png[/img] [/url]
Hello! I'd like a quick price check on this dude here, I'm currently thinking upwards of 500g but I'm not quite sure. Thank you!

53855438_350.png
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
Red Maple Leaf Copper Ore Red Maple Leaf
@lavendersoap
the full color range search I usually try didn't come up with many hits, but green range/green range/x with any rare nature eyes start at 15g, many of which also have green range terts. the cheapest primal in the group is currently priced at 750g although it's hard to say if it would actually sell, especially considering that the cheapest gen 1 is only 100g (although that one does have faceted eyes)
if you wanna look into this a bit more then here's the search I mainly used
@lavendersoap
the full color range search I usually try didn't come up with many hits, but green range/green range/x with any rare nature eyes start at 15g, many of which also have green range terts. the cheapest primal in the group is currently priced at 750g although it's hard to say if it would actually sell, especially considering that the cheapest gen 1 is only 100g (although that one does have faceted eyes)
if you wanna look into this a bit more then here's the search I mainly used
unknown.png
@lavendersoap To add to the above, it's also important to consider his genes. Iri/shim are fairly old and not as popular as they used to be, and smoke is generally not very loved either. The other nature primals with green ranges have mostly newer or all newer genes and have better terts.

500g would probably the highest I would price him, perhaps closer to 350-400g
@lavendersoap To add to the above, it's also important to consider his genes. Iri/shim are fairly old and not as popular as they used to be, and smoke is generally not very loved either. The other nature primals with green ranges have mostly newer or all newer genes and have better terts.

500g would probably the highest I would price him, perhaps closer to 350-400g
1vAtYxM.png
3EXA1Nv.png
@Mediumdee @DesertUmbra thanks so much for the input :D
@Mediumdee @DesertUmbra thanks so much for the input :D
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
Red Maple Leaf Copper Ore Red Maple Leaf