Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Item Issue
Heyo! So, I have food in my inventory, but it’s not showing up outside of that and I’m confused, it isn’t stored away, so...?
Also I accepted a transfer for 10k gold, but I haven’t received it. Help?
Heyo! So, I have food in my inventory, but it’s not showing up outside of that and I’m confused, it isn’t stored away, so...?
Also I accepted a transfer for 10k gold, but I haven’t received it. Help?
Star.png
Poetry:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3127355/1#post_50986043
@arrowXflight

You have to convert food items to food points in order to use them to feed your dragons!

If you only recently confirmed the transfer, wait a bit. The site is hosted on two domains, so it may take a little bit before you see the transferred treasure on all pages! Also check to make sure that the trade was completed, and isn't waiting for the other person to confirm still!
@arrowXflight

You have to convert food items to food points in order to use them to feed your dragons!

If you only recently confirmed the transfer, wait a bit. The site is hosted on two domains, so it may take a little bit before you see the transferred treasure on all pages! Also check to make sure that the trade was completed, and isn't waiting for the other person to confirm still!
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@seacrest
How do I transfer them to food Points? Uwu
@seacrest
How do I transfer them to food Points? Uwu
Star.png
Poetry:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3127355/1#post_50986043
@arrowXflight

Go to your inventory and select the item(s) you wish to convert. Then near the bottom of the hoard box there is a big button that says "Convert." When you hit that, the items will be removed and the equivalent amount of food points added to the appropriate food stores. Keep in mind that once you convert a food, you cannot get the item back, so if you want to keep or sell any items (there are certain foods that are required for HD slots, Swipp swaps, or Baldwin recipes), make sure you do not select them!
@arrowXflight

Go to your inventory and select the item(s) you wish to convert. Then near the bottom of the hoard box there is a big button that says "Convert." When you hit that, the items will be removed and the equivalent amount of food points added to the appropriate food stores. Keep in mind that once you convert a food, you cannot get the item back, so if you want to keep or sell any items (there are certain foods that are required for HD slots, Swipp swaps, or Baldwin recipes), make sure you do not select them!
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png