Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Sent off my second dragon?
So I sent off my first breading male and now I don't know what to do. Any help?
So I sent off my first breading male and now I don't know what to do. Any help?
tumblr_inline_nhxsklEd7y1qcphlu.png npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif8dqm7Js.gif1kS25i9.gif
@SilverTheSkywing

I'm guessing you mean one of your progenitors, if it was either the dragon you picked the colors for (the custom progenitor) or the one the game gave you shortly after (the random progenitor). If not, you can still recover the dragon if they were exalted less than 2 weeks ago.

Progenitor dragons, and only progenitors, can be brought back to your lair after being exalted (sent off) as often as you would like (with a cooldown, but otherwise there isn't a limit). This is done through the Self-Service option found at the Support page.

It is also advisable to give dragons you do not want to exalt a familiar or apparel piece because dragons cannot be exalted with a familiar equipped or while wearing apparel.
@SilverTheSkywing

I'm guessing you mean one of your progenitors, if it was either the dragon you picked the colors for (the custom progenitor) or the one the game gave you shortly after (the random progenitor). If not, you can still recover the dragon if they were exalted less than 2 weeks ago.

Progenitor dragons, and only progenitors, can be brought back to your lair after being exalted (sent off) as often as you would like (with a cooldown, but otherwise there isn't a limit). This is done through the Self-Service option found at the Support page.

It is also advisable to give dragons you do not want to exalt a familiar or apparel piece because dragons cannot be exalted with a familiar equipped or while wearing apparel.
@Dagomor
Thank you! ^^
@Dagomor
Thank you! ^^
tumblr_inline_nhxsklEd7y1qcphlu.png npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif8dqm7Js.gif1kS25i9.gif