Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Battle Stones?- PLEASE HELP!
[i][center][b]Hi all! [/b] [i]I am a little lost on the forefront of the Coliseum! More specifically with my Battle Stones. I'm trying to give one of my dragons a new Battle Stone- this dragon has slots open and several stones I am able to add- but yet, it seems I cannot drag the stone to my dragons slot. [i][/i] [b]Please help! [/i][/b] Thank you in advance![/center][/i] [center][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=old parchment size=1][/center]

Hi all!
I am a little lost on the forefront of the Coliseum! More specifically with my Battle Stones. I'm trying to give one of my dragons a new Battle Stone- this dragon has slots open and several stones I am able to add- but yet, it seems I cannot drag the stone to my dragons slot.

Please help!

Thank you in advance!
@nukyx

some stones have level requirements or Element requirements.

level requirements will be shown in the bottom right corner of the pop-up. while element requirements are implied in the battle stone name. make sure the dragon you're trying to apply the stones to meets both requirements.
@nukyx

some stones have level requirements or Element requirements.

level requirements will be shown in the bottom right corner of the pop-up. while element requirements are implied in the battle stone name. make sure the dragon you're trying to apply the stones to meets both requirements.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@Anourou
I have two separate Battle Stones that are below my dragons levels, but yet they still won't work?
@Anourou
I have two separate Battle Stones that are below my dragons levels, but yet they still won't work?
@nukyx

which stones and which dragons?

Edit: also are you on mobile or a device that can use a mouse?
@nukyx

which stones and which dragons?

Edit: also are you on mobile or a device that can use a mouse?
Welcome New Players!
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
@Anourou
I'm on my PC! I tried all of the PC's I own, even my phone. (Puffins Trackpad).

Dragons are all level five, on their way to six. The stones I wanna add requirements are level one or two.

When I drag the stone it comes up with the "no symbol".
@Anourou
I'm on my PC! I tried all of the PC's I own, even my phone. (Puffins Trackpad).

Dragons are all level five, on their way to six. The stones I wanna add requirements are level one or two.

When I drag the stone it comes up with the "no symbol".
@nukyx

I can't replicate the "no symbol" error, so all i can recommend is try using the alternate socket in your account settings. If that doesn't work then I'm all out of ideas.
@nukyx

I can't replicate the "no symbol" error, so all i can recommend is try using the alternate socket in your account settings. If that doesn't work then I'm all out of ideas.
Welcome New Players!
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
@Anourou
Alrighty, thank you!
@Anourou
Alrighty, thank you!
@nukyx There's another reason this might be happening; if you're not using the right stones in the right category.

Battlestones come in three flavors: Energy Stones, Ability Stones, and Augment Stones. Each category has its own row on the menu.

Energy= moves that generate Breath. Your dragon can only have one at a time, typically either Scratch or Meditate.

Ability= moves that consume Breath, either dealing damage to enemies, healing or buffing allies, etc. Your dragon can have up to four of these as they level up.

Augment= passive effects and stat boosters, separated into two rows. Ambush is an example of a passive effect that grants an extra turn at the start of battle. Your dragon can only have two effects and three stat boosters at maximum.

If you're trying to put an ability stone into an energy slot, or an augment stone into an ability slot, it won't work even if the level and element requirements are met.
@nukyx There's another reason this might be happening; if you're not using the right stones in the right category.

Battlestones come in three flavors: Energy Stones, Ability Stones, and Augment Stones. Each category has its own row on the menu.

Energy= moves that generate Breath. Your dragon can only have one at a time, typically either Scratch or Meditate.

Ability= moves that consume Breath, either dealing damage to enemies, healing or buffing allies, etc. Your dragon can have up to four of these as they level up.

Augment= passive effects and stat boosters, separated into two rows. Ambush is an example of a passive effect that grants an extra turn at the start of battle. Your dragon can only have two effects and three stat boosters at maximum.

If you're trying to put an ability stone into an energy slot, or an augment stone into an ability slot, it won't work even if the level and element requirements are met.
@nukyx Ok, it would really help people help you if you [u]tell us which dragons[/u] you're trying to add the battle stones to and [u]the names of the battle stones[/u] you're trying to add. I'm stressing my previous paragraph because as far as I know, and I double checked using[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1344211/1]this guide[/url], there is no battle stone with a level 2 requirement. The more information you can give us, the more likely it is we can get you an answer (and probably quicker too) [emoji=tundra happy size=2]
@nukyx

Ok, it would really help people help you if you tell us which dragons you're trying to add the battle stones to and the names of the battle stones you're trying to add.

I'm stressing my previous paragraph because as far as I know, and I double checked usingthis guide, there is no battle stone with a level 2 requirement.

The more information you can give us, the more likely it is we can get you an answer (and probably quicker too)
[center]I figured it out! Thank you both. [/center] [center][b]@Dagomor and @Cynictis[/b][/center] [center][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=old parchment size=1][/center]
I figured it out! Thank you both.