Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Exact Name Match Auction Search?
Is there a way to 'exact match' a name search for the auction house?

Bless their merchant hearts, but when I want to look for 'Health Potion', I do not want to go through 10-20 pages of a single user's one per auction 'Minor Health Potion' to find the lowest price 'Health Potion', as a completely specific example. I'm sure there's more overlapping names but that's the one I'm struggling with right now.
Is there a way to 'exact match' a name search for the auction house?

Bless their merchant hearts, but when I want to look for 'Health Potion', I do not want to go through 10-20 pages of a single user's one per auction 'Minor Health Potion' to find the lowest price 'Health Potion', as a completely specific example. I'm sure there's more overlapping names but that's the one I'm struggling with right now.
@Maruah

No. That functionality was not added in the last update to the AH and it's been a deeply desired update in Suggestions. If you search that forum you'll find multiple hopes for such an addition.

Right now the best way to find health potions is to filter by price. Filter by the currency type you want to buy with and a stack size of 5 (to get all the people who list a single one out of the way) and then select Unit Price: Lowest to Highest.

Cheapest price right now looks to be in gems; full stacks of 99 for 50-60g compared with 1040t each or about half the price.

If you don't have enough gems you can always trade your treasure for gems in the Items for Sale forum.
@Maruah

No. That functionality was not added in the last update to the AH and it's been a deeply desired update in Suggestions. If you search that forum you'll find multiple hopes for such an addition.

Right now the best way to find health potions is to filter by price. Filter by the currency type you want to buy with and a stack size of 5 (to get all the people who list a single one out of the way) and then select Unit Price: Lowest to Highest.

Cheapest price right now looks to be in gems; full stacks of 99 for 50-60g compared with 1040t each or about half the price.

If you don't have enough gems you can always trade your treasure for gems in the Items for Sale forum.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind

Thank you for your timely reply and helpful suggestions. Though my account's old I only just recently started building up so I'm learning a lot of things and helpful suggestions like that really aid me. So much information to process!
@Nightwind

Thank you for your timely reply and helpful suggestions. Though my account's old I only just recently started building up so I'm learning a lot of things and helpful suggestions like that really aid me. So much information to process!
@Maruah

Welcome back!

Louretta's Chronology is a great reference to most of the updates you've missed.

Off the top of my head these guides will probably help the most:

No Eliminate Sedona Build for the coli.

Swipp Items

Baldwin Recipes

HDen Requirements

Old Dragon Collectors Association with Pricing Guide

You have some unbred oldies in your lair that would sell for quite a bit.
@Maruah

Welcome back!

Louretta's Chronology is a great reference to most of the updates you've missed.

Off the top of my head these guides will probably help the most:

No Eliminate Sedona Build for the coli.

Swipp Items

Baldwin Recipes

HDen Requirements

Old Dragon Collectors Association with Pricing Guide

You have some unbred oldies in your lair that would sell for quite a bit.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?