Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Dragon Prices
I was wondering about prices for dragons.

I run a hatchery, Starfinder's Quest (if you want to, check it out, link in my sig!), and the theme of the hatchery is Starmap/Constellation with dragons that are always XXX, XXY, XYX, or XYY.

I always wonder about pricing because I worry that I overprice my dragons. How do I know what a good price is or how I should determine the worth of the dragon?

Thank you!
I was wondering about prices for dragons.

I run a hatchery, Starfinder's Quest (if you want to, check it out, link in my sig!), and the theme of the hatchery is Starmap/Constellation with dragons that are always XXX, XXY, XYX, or XYY.

I always wonder about pricing because I worry that I overprice my dragons. How do I know what a good price is or how I should determine the worth of the dragon?

Thank you!
Lore Store |
Starfinder's Quest Hatchery |
Wishlist |
Epona's General Store |
The Money Tree
tumblr_inline_ot7n328NNP1soemy4_75sq.png dT9HQge.png
H0t7Ypl.png
yT1iDlD.png
sNuSVZA.png
cutkr0S.png
kcbWnDp.png
cdqdRxL.png
qeWy3Ik.png
mlHpBMC.png
@Avaura

the best way to price dragons is to see what your competition is selling theirs for.
Checking the AH would be the fastest way to check, but you can also look at other hatcheries that sell doubles or triples.

@Avaura

the best way to price dragons is to see what your competition is selling theirs for.
Checking the AH would be the fastest way to check, but you can also look at other hatcheries that sell doubles or triples.

Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@Avaura When you're selling dragons with common colour schemes like triples and doubles you can use the auction house to get an idea of prices. You can find triple sky dragons from 10k for example.
If you find that you're struggling to sell dragons consider gradually lowering the price until they sell.
Pricing dragons is a mix of checking the auction house and guessing :D
@Avaura When you're selling dragons with common colour schemes like triples and doubles you can use the auction house to get an idea of prices. You can find triple sky dragons from 10k for example.
If you find that you're struggling to sell dragons consider gradually lowering the price until they sell.
Pricing dragons is a mix of checking the auction house and guessing :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Anourou @Lonin

Ok, will do thanks! When it comes to tertiary genes, I'm not sure the rarety or when there is the odd color out (such as in the XXY, like the Y) if that makes sense.

@Anourou @Lonin

Ok, will do thanks! When it comes to tertiary genes, I'm not sure the rarety or when there is the odd color out (such as in the XXY, like the Y) if that makes sense.

Lore Store |
Starfinder's Quest Hatchery |
Wishlist |
Epona's General Store |
The Money Tree
tumblr_inline_ot7n328NNP1soemy4_75sq.png dT9HQge.png
H0t7Ypl.png
yT1iDlD.png
sNuSVZA.png
cutkr0S.png
kcbWnDp.png
cdqdRxL.png