Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | fastest way to get currency?
1 2
[quote name="vintaegucci" date="2019-08-08 07:54:22" ] sksksjd i forgot all about the dom battle. maybe when i have a lvl 25 ill start doing that :’) but not rn [/quote] Does your flight have a rental service to borrow leveled dragons to train? /checks, I do remember Light should have a rental service like that! I'd imagine art, exalting (5g profit per dragon), and selling stuff on AH (especially hibernal den items and other items in demand) will help!
vintaegucci wrote on 2019-08-08 07:54:22:
sksksjd i forgot all about the dom battle. maybe when i have a lvl 25 ill start doing that :’) but not rn
Does your flight have a rental service to borrow leveled dragons to train?
/checks, I do remember Light should have a rental service like that!

I'd imagine art, exalting (5g profit per dragon), and selling stuff on AH (especially hibernal den items and other items in demand) will help!
3u37mIB.png
@vintaegucci It looks like you've gotten some responses already but I've moved this to Help so that it might be useful for others. Cheers!
@vintaegucci It looks like you've gotten some responses already but I've moved this to Help so that it might be useful for others. Cheers!
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

Don't forget about the Fairgrounds and your familiars. Familiars can give a surprising amount of gold, and you can sell the extra familiars and apparel you get from any chests you get from them.
Don't forget about the Fairgrounds and your familiars. Familiars can give a surprising amount of gold, and you can sell the extra familiars and apparel you get from any chests you get from them.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
@vintaegucci
Keep in mind that you can exchange your current treasure for gems in the items for sale forums, plus this week you can more then likely get away with at least 14kt (assuming fodder price hasn’t changed much since I last checked) per unleveled dragon you sell
@vintaegucci
Keep in mind that you can exchange your current treasure for gems in the items for sale forums, plus this week you can more then likely get away with at least 14kt (assuming fodder price hasn’t changed much since I last checked) per unleveled dragon you sell
unknown.png
Definitely, DEFINITELY do lots of art! My art shop has been booming lately (despite me being lowkey trash) but it has helped me not to be broke ! And don't underprice anything either, milk it!
Definitely, DEFINITELY do lots of art! My art shop has been booming lately (despite me being lowkey trash) but it has helped me not to be broke ! And don't underprice anything either, milk it!
y61dWJx.png
1 2