Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Did the coli drop rates change?
Hey all, just wondering if anyone else has noticed that non-food and non-material items (eggs, genes, apparel, familiars etc) drop WAY less than they used to.

I've even noticed that there's a lot more battles where I earn either 0 or 1 drops in general.

I didn't think enough new items had been added to the pool to lower the drop rates this much, but the devs haven't said anything about lowers drops, either. So I'm wondering if I'm having months long bad RNG or if the Devs are changing things without saying anything :P
Hey all, just wondering if anyone else has noticed that non-food and non-material items (eggs, genes, apparel, familiars etc) drop WAY less than they used to.

I've even noticed that there's a lot more battles where I earn either 0 or 1 drops in general.

I didn't think enough new items had been added to the pool to lower the drop rates this much, but the devs haven't said anything about lowers drops, either. So I'm wondering if I'm having months long bad RNG or if the Devs are changing things without saying anything :P
C E M E T E R Y
he/they | FR+1
--DRAGONOMICS--
Cem's Coliseum EGG-travaganza
--Clan Lore (WIP)--
iceh5.png
They always announce changes. You're probably just experiencing some major RNG bad luck!

@Cemetery
They always announce changes. You're probably just experiencing some major RNG bad luck!

@Cemetery
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@Cemetery
Seconding seacrest - seen no change in drops, and have had plenty of fams, apparel and genes.
@Cemetery
Seconding seacrest - seen no change in drops, and have had plenty of fams, apparel and genes.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Cemetery
Just bad luck, it happens sometimes. Yesterday I got two eggs in an hour but other times I go months without any at all, and I haven't noticed anything unusual with other drops.
@Cemetery
Just bad luck, it happens sometimes. Yesterday I got two eggs in an hour but other times I go months without any at all, and I haven't noticed anything unusual with other drops.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
idk, i've def noticed the same! in the last four to six months there has been a marked reduction in coli drops of all kinds, from common food items to rare things like genes and eggs. i'm getting roughly half the amount of drops i used to get from the same amt of time spent in the same venues.

the eggs, genes and new apparel dropping less frequently i can excuse as a combo of bad rng luck and high rarity items competing for drop availability; as for the rest... i highly doubt it's as simple as that, especially with folks complaining as much as they have been abt prices in the AH being too low to make profits.
idk, i've def noticed the same! in the last four to six months there has been a marked reduction in coli drops of all kinds, from common food items to rare things like genes and eggs. i'm getting roughly half the amount of drops i used to get from the same amt of time spent in the same venues.

the eggs, genes and new apparel dropping less frequently i can excuse as a combo of bad rng luck and high rarity items competing for drop availability; as for the rest... i highly doubt it's as simple as that, especially with folks complaining as much as they have been abt prices in the AH being too low to make profits.
the yachtfather
@Cementary

Idk about you, but I’ve been finding A LOT of familiars, battle stones, apparel, and other stuff and I’ve been grinding for the past 4 hours...
@Cementary

Idk about you, but I’ve been finding A LOT of familiars, battle stones, apparel, and other stuff and I’ve been grinding for the past 4 hours...
PVjqTFM.pngtemp art shop!!
@starmelon
tbh the things I've mostly seen a reduction in are genes, materials, and food. I have A LOT of battles where I get 0 or 1 item, whereas I used to get 2-5 items every battle
@starmelon
tbh the things I've mostly seen a reduction in are genes, materials, and food. I have A LOT of battles where I get 0 or 1 item, whereas I used to get 2-5 items every battle
C E M E T E R Y
he/they | FR+1
--DRAGONOMICS--
Cem's Coliseum EGG-travaganza
--Clan Lore (WIP)--
iceh5.png