Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | (Answered) items for blossom trade?
i wanna know the necessary items for the new gene, blossom [item=tertiary gene: blossom (gaoler)] i'd like to know before the trade shows up for me so i can hopefully prepare. thanks in advance!
i wanna know the necessary items for the new gene, blossom

i'd like to know before the trade shows up for me so i can hopefully prepare. thanks in advance!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
@wyvernaura888

You'll need Dried Lilium Petals x 75 and Pretty Pink Mums x 20
@wyvernaura888

You'll need Dried Lilium Petals x 75 and Pretty Pink Mums x 20
@Linako thank you!
@Linako thank you!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
@wyvernaura888

The price of Pretty Pink Mums in AH is crazy (about 300g when I looked last time). I also wanted to be prepared for when blossom appears on swip swap stand, but now I lost my hope
@wyvernaura888

The price of Pretty Pink Mums in AH is crazy (about 300g when I looked last time). I also wanted to be prepared for when blossom appears on swip swap stand, but now I lost my hope
@wyvernaura888 so you know, trade info gets added to the Encyclopedia entry when they're released. c:
@wyvernaura888 so you know, trade info gets added to the Encyclopedia entry when they're released. c:
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@after waitwaitwait what?! i didn't even know that existed!! thanks so much, i'll definitely use that in the future ^^
@after waitwaitwait what?! i didn't even know that existed!! thanks so much, i'll definitely use that in the future ^^
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif