Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Starsilk Spawn Rate (Marketplace)
Hello! Sorry for the question, but I was wonder how Starsilk popping up in the treasure marketplace works? Is there a set rate that’s just really low or do people get them super fast? I’ve gotten one item since the release and all 6 others of the same item went like *that*.

I’m dying for Starsilk ;o;
Hello! Sorry for the question, but I was wonder how Starsilk popping up in the treasure marketplace works? Is there a set rate that’s just really low or do people get them super fast? I’ve gotten one item since the release and all 6 others of the same item went like *that*.

I’m dying for Starsilk ;o;
@ArcticDahlia

Snipers and they're new. Each tab in the treasure MP has a 50% chance to stock something every 5 minutes (05, 10, 15, etc. past the hour) and clears out all inventory at every even hour site time. Starsilk stock generally appears up to 10 copies at a time (that I've seen, it might be higher).

Restock rates are approximately the same for the new starsilk as all other 4 star rarity apparel. Consider that right now there are 2,245 people online who could be trying to get those same silks--they clear out fast.

Give it a few weeks for people to grab what they want for a better chance at buying some.
@ArcticDahlia

Snipers and they're new. Each tab in the treasure MP has a 50% chance to stock something every 5 minutes (05, 10, 15, etc. past the hour) and clears out all inventory at every even hour site time. Starsilk stock generally appears up to 10 copies at a time (that I've seen, it might be higher).

Restock rates are approximately the same for the new starsilk as all other 4 star rarity apparel. Consider that right now there are 2,245 people online who could be trying to get those same silks--they clear out fast.

Give it a few weeks for people to grab what they want for a better chance at buying some.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?