Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Sorry, Can I ask something?
Hi, sorry, but I was wondering if there was a forum area for breeding nests? Im kinda new-ish but I just don't know if there is a possibility for me to send two dragons over to another lair to get their eyes a certain color.
Hi, sorry, but I was wondering if there was a forum area for breeding nests? Im kinda new-ish but I just don't know if there is a possibility for me to send two dragons over to another lair to get their eyes a certain color.
@Jasner

Nest rentals are common in the Items for Sale (which includes services) and Dragon Trading forums. Some will ask for a rental fee, but not everyone! Instead, it's general courtesy to include some food for the pair, but not strictly necessary if you can't spare it.

However, due to the rules of Dragon Ownership, dragon lending is not officially supported by staff and is done at your own risk. If you send your dragon(s) to someone else's lair for any reason, it is considered "theirs" until they remove it from their lair - whether that means exalting, selling, or returning it to you. Even if they get banned, the staff won't force them to return your dragons.

To avoid being scammed, it's generally recommended to rent your nests from your trusted friends or from larger nesting hubs, like Triskele Nests. A curated list of players with a long line of satisfied customers is a good sign that someone will be trustworthy with your dragons.

Triskele does ask for a fee 5,000 Treasure per nest, but I've used them without incident in the past. Feel free to poke around with Forum Search and see if you can find a rental service you'd be comfortable with!
@Jasner

Nest rentals are common in the Items for Sale (which includes services) and Dragon Trading forums. Some will ask for a rental fee, but not everyone! Instead, it's general courtesy to include some food for the pair, but not strictly necessary if you can't spare it.

However, due to the rules of Dragon Ownership, dragon lending is not officially supported by staff and is done at your own risk. If you send your dragon(s) to someone else's lair for any reason, it is considered "theirs" until they remove it from their lair - whether that means exalting, selling, or returning it to you. Even if they get banned, the staff won't force them to return your dragons.

To avoid being scammed, it's generally recommended to rent your nests from your trusted friends or from larger nesting hubs, like Triskele Nests. A curated list of players with a long line of satisfied customers is a good sign that someone will be trustworthy with your dragons.

Triskele does ask for a fee 5,000 Treasure per nest, but I've used them without incident in the past. Feel free to poke around with Forum Search and see if you can find a rental service you'd be comfortable with!
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-