Help Center
Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Need help with a new lvl 25
Hi, I'm new so pardon my lack of knowledge. I wanted to speed things up in the Coliseum and I've seen several times people recommending buying a level 25 from the Auction House as a way of doing so. I bought a level 25, I wanted to follow the recommendations from here, however I didn't seem to have enough points to go towards the different stats? Either way, I built it up as best as I could. I attached an Eliminate to it and went into the Mire first. Died. Went to level 20, died. Level 15, died. The only times I managed to stay alive, I did not get any experience for the effort. Pretty sure I have no idea what I'm doing and could really use any help I can get. Thanks in advance!
Hi, I'm new so pardon my lack of knowledge. I wanted to speed things up in the Coliseum and I've seen several times people recommending buying a level 25 from the Auction House as a way of doing so. I bought a level 25, I wanted to follow the recommendations from here, however I didn't seem to have enough points to go towards the different stats? Either way, I built it up as best as I could. I attached an Eliminate to it and went into the Mire first. Died. Went to level 20, died. Level 15, died. The only times I managed to stay alive, I did not get any experience for the effort. Pretty sure I have no idea what I'm doing and could really use any help I can get. Thanks in advance!
arcane.gif
@Wyndolyn You don't seem to have any augment stones equipped and I'm guessing no accessory stones either. Specifically, Berserker and Ambush [item=Berserker][item=Ambush]
@Wyndolyn

You don't seem to have any augment stones equipped and I'm guessing no accessory stones either.

Specifically, Berserker and Ambush
@Dagomor that makes sense why I was short some stats!
@Dagomor that makes sense why I was short some stats!
arcane.gif
@Wyndolyn

Yeah, Coliseum can be brutal if you are missing any stat points. Does the dragon have all the other stones? You need three Berserkers to reach the needed stats and two Ambushes to get two extra turns at the beginning.

Other than (maybe) missing stones, the dragon's element affects things a lot. Unfortunately, it looks like you bought a Shadow dragon, and Shadow is one of the worst elements for both Mire and Ruins. Honestly, I'd just get another to be a trainer and make Lehine a farmer instead.

While Culex's levelling guide is good, the stats for lv25 dragons are actually badly outdated now: I recommend following Maki’s Guide instead.

Since you are in Arcane you can actually get a cheap trainer dragon via T4A!

edit: I can also explain the missing experience: you only get xp on venues 5 levels down from the highest level dragon in your team
@Wyndolyn

Yeah, Coliseum can be brutal if you are missing any stat points. Does the dragon have all the other stones? You need three Berserkers to reach the needed stats and two Ambushes to get two extra turns at the beginning.

Other than (maybe) missing stones, the dragon's element affects things a lot. Unfortunately, it looks like you bought a Shadow dragon, and Shadow is one of the worst elements for both Mire and Ruins. Honestly, I'd just get another to be a trainer and make Lehine a farmer instead.

While Culex's levelling guide is good, the stats for lv25 dragons are actually badly outdated now: I recommend following Maki’s Guide instead.

Since you are in Arcane you can actually get a cheap trainer dragon via T4A!

edit: I can also explain the missing experience: you only get xp on venues 5 levels down from the highest level dragon in your team
hWsjkHE.png
@Elaendorlien thanks so much!! I wish I had done some more reading, but I guess I have an overpriced breeder now anyway ;) I will check out T4A and see about getting a dragon to help me. I'll also check out the new guide... thanks for all the help!
@Elaendorlien thanks so much!! I wish I had done some more reading, but I guess I have an overpriced breeder now anyway ;) I will check out T4A and see about getting a dragon to help me. I'll also check out the new guide... thanks for all the help!
arcane.gif
@Wyndolyn

It's no problem! ^ ^

And it's not a complete loss -- it's good to also have farmer dragons for festivals and for farming items for Den/Swipp/Baldwin. Trainers aren't really good for that since they are completely min-maxed for their specific venues
@Wyndolyn

It's no problem! ^ ^

And it's not a complete loss -- it's good to also have farmer dragons for festivals and for farming items for Den/Swipp/Baldwin. Trainers aren't really good for that since they are completely min-maxed for their specific venues
hWsjkHE.png