Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Trade help!
Ok so I have an I hatched nature egg but I want to trade for a scroll of eternal youth. Do you think that would be a fair trade or not?

Also would a gaoler change breed be fair to trade for a scroll of eternal youth as well?
Ok so I have an I hatched nature egg but I want to trade for a scroll of eternal youth. Do you think that would be a fair trade or not?

Also would a gaoler change breed be fair to trade for a scroll of eternal youth as well?
PVjqTFM.pngtemp art shop!!
@StarMelon

Eternal Youth: 350g
Gaoler breed change: 270k/308g
Unhatched Nature Egg: 329g

When in doubt look up things in the Auction House or where they are sold by the site.
@StarMelon

Eternal Youth: 350g
Gaoler breed change: 270k/308g
Unhatched Nature Egg: 329g

When in doubt look up things in the Auction House or where they are sold by the site.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@StarMelon

LAH for Unhatched Nature Egg is 329g at the moment, and a Scroll of Eternal Youth costs 350g. So it's close to a fair trade but you might need to throw in something else as well

Gaoler scroll costs 275,000t on MP, and the gem LAH is 300g at the moment. So again, close but you'll have to add something to that trade to make it even
@StarMelon

LAH for Unhatched Nature Egg is 329g at the moment, and a Scroll of Eternal Youth costs 350g. So it's close to a fair trade but you might need to throw in something else as well

Gaoler scroll costs 275,000t on MP, and the gem LAH is 300g at the moment. So again, close but you'll have to add something to that trade to make it even
hWsjkHE.png