Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | malachites loyalty skin? Resolved
Someone who is cross trading with me has this skin? But i looked in the item database and only found a 2014 festival chest not records of what is in the chest and i cannot find it on the auction house

Does anyone have a copy of the skin so i can see what it looks like or does anyone have any idea what it is worth? I would ask the person who owns it but they left for the night and they arnt able to do screenshots and such so id have to explain how to get to the image but id have to do that tomorrow so any help now would be lovely
Someone who is cross trading with me has this skin? But i looked in the item database and only found a 2014 festival chest not records of what is in the chest and i cannot find it on the auction house

Does anyone have a copy of the skin so i can see what it looks like or does anyone have any idea what it is worth? I would ask the person who owns it but they left for the night and they arnt able to do screenshots and such so id have to explain how to get to the image but id have to do that tomorrow so any help now would be lovely
referral-whammyglasses.gif

@RubyDragon6248
EDIT:
Looks to be going for around 30 gems on the AH.

@RubyDragon6248
EDIT:
Looks to be going for around 30 gems on the AH.
TOW2n3q.png
@RubyDragon6248

Presumably you weren't able to locate the skin because the skin is spelled "Malachite's Loyalty" and not like the chest's "Malachites Loyalty"! Here is the skin for preview:

@RubyDragon6248

Presumably you weren't able to locate the skin because the skin is spelled "Malachite's Loyalty" and not like the chest's "Malachites Loyalty"! Here is the skin for preview:

EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@Bowno @Seacrest
Oh thank you so much! Yeah i was copy and pasting everything they wrote so they mustve misseplled it thank you both! ^^
@Bowno @Seacrest
Oh thank you so much! Yeah i was copy and pasting everything they wrote so they mustve misseplled it thank you both! ^^
referral-whammyglasses.gif