Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Materials Needed For Blossom Gene?
I’ve been scouring forum posts and have yet to see one detailing the exact amount of items needed for the tertiary Blossom gene for Gaolers, and where to find them.

I would really liked to start hoarding these items back for when the gene cycles back around, so any help is greatly appreciated!
I’ve been scouring forum posts and have yet to see one detailing the exact amount of items needed for the tertiary Blossom gene for Gaolers, and where to find them.

I would really liked to start hoarding these items back for when the gene cycles back around, so any help is greatly appreciated!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
@Zahani

75 Dried Lilium petals and 20 Pretty pink mums

dropped in Blooming grove (lilium Floron) and foraged at level 34+ in Arcane/Fire/Ice/Water respectively.
@Zahani

75 Dried Lilium petals and 20 Pretty pink mums

dropped in Blooming grove (lilium Floron) and foraged at level 34+ in Arcane/Fire/Ice/Water respectively.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@Anourou

Thank you so much! Gonna take a wwhhiiilllee to get that foraging level, but it’s nice to have something to work towards! ^^
@Anourou

Thank you so much! Gonna take a wwhhiiilllee to get that foraging level, but it’s nice to have something to work towards! ^^
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png