Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Where should I make this green thread?
Not this thread, another thread :D

I got this idea that I wanna theme some dragons around..environmentalism. Like one could be a polar explorer and one a rainforest biologist, and I thought it was kinda cute. Then I thought..why not make it into a roleplay/creative writing challenge thread where users dragons can join the save-the-environment-club (to be named) and get some artwork, share their dragon profiles and their adventures, win some prizes, learn some stuff..
I was part of a "save the environment club" as a kid and it was both fun and educational. Considering the dragons are the heroes everything would be solution-oriented which is nice. Or maybe someone wants to take the writing challenge further and create some kind of environmental threat within the FR universe and have their dragon work on that ;D

So, I have several questions:

1. Where would that thread live? Roleplay, or Challenges, or Forum Games?
2. Has there been anything like it? My account is old but I'm not an experienced player :)
3. Is environmentalism considered a political/volatile subject? It isn't to me, but you never know :P I don't wanna break any forum rules!
4. Interest check? If anyone else is feeling it I'd love some partners to act as judges for the contest or donors of prizes.
Not this thread, another thread :D

I got this idea that I wanna theme some dragons around..environmentalism. Like one could be a polar explorer and one a rainforest biologist, and I thought it was kinda cute. Then I thought..why not make it into a roleplay/creative writing challenge thread where users dragons can join the save-the-environment-club (to be named) and get some artwork, share their dragon profiles and their adventures, win some prizes, learn some stuff..
I was part of a "save the environment club" as a kid and it was both fun and educational. Considering the dragons are the heroes everything would be solution-oriented which is nice. Or maybe someone wants to take the writing challenge further and create some kind of environmental threat within the FR universe and have their dragon work on that ;D

So, I have several questions:

1. Where would that thread live? Roleplay, or Challenges, or Forum Games?
2. Has there been anything like it? My account is old but I'm not an experienced player :)
3. Is environmentalism considered a political/volatile subject? It isn't to me, but you never know :P I don't wanna break any forum rules!
4. Interest check? If anyone else is feeling it I'd love some partners to act as judges for the contest or donors of prizes.
banner.gif