Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Quick Refresher
1 2
@Barnaclebetch

The fact of the matter is though, is that by having the access to another account is an unfair advantage at it's very core. It doesn't matter if you don't plan on ever using that account again- as long as it's open and you have access to it you suddenly have the possibility of more gather turns per day, more fairgrounds activities per day, more nests, more dragons to exalt, ect, to transfer over to your new account. You worked for it, as you phrased it, on that account as well after all- even if you do it after this account has been made because you're still doing the actions yourself. And, even if you change the password to something completely random you can technically still get it recovered if you 'forgot' it through password recovery.

Now please take this next bit with a grain of salt, as I do not personally know you and am not saying you actually would do this: Just because you say you won't be using it ever again doesn't mean you won't possibly be tempted in the future for one of the above reasons. I personally would be tempted just for the nests- That'd come in real handy for a hatchery after all. But you do have that possibility and the ones that were listed above and that right there is the core of the issue- or at least I believe so. I am no mod, and definitely can't claim to be.

Your best bet would be exactly what @/Bantymom and @/Mediumdee have said- despite the bad memories either returning to and purging your old account or speaking to the mods and closing one of the two accounts are your best choices. No one wants to stop you from playing the game at it's core, but the TOS is there for a reason.

Edit: Fixed a few missing words. I'm tired.
@Barnaclebetch

The fact of the matter is though, is that by having the access to another account is an unfair advantage at it's very core. It doesn't matter if you don't plan on ever using that account again- as long as it's open and you have access to it you suddenly have the possibility of more gather turns per day, more fairgrounds activities per day, more nests, more dragons to exalt, ect, to transfer over to your new account. You worked for it, as you phrased it, on that account as well after all- even if you do it after this account has been made because you're still doing the actions yourself. And, even if you change the password to something completely random you can technically still get it recovered if you 'forgot' it through password recovery.

Now please take this next bit with a grain of salt, as I do not personally know you and am not saying you actually would do this: Just because you say you won't be using it ever again doesn't mean you won't possibly be tempted in the future for one of the above reasons. I personally would be tempted just for the nests- That'd come in real handy for a hatchery after all. But you do have that possibility and the ones that were listed above and that right there is the core of the issue- or at least I believe so. I am no mod, and definitely can't claim to be.

Your best bet would be exactly what @/Bantymom and @/Mediumdee have said- despite the bad memories either returning to and purging your old account or speaking to the mods and closing one of the two accounts are your best choices. No one wants to stop you from playing the game at it's core, but the TOS is there for a reason.

Edit: Fixed a few missing words. I'm tired.
fiFase7.png
@Furiku @Bantymom
I contacted staff and we'll see what they say. I would much rather close that one down than this one.
@Furiku @Bantymom
I contacted staff and we'll see what they say. I would much rather close that one down than this one.
1 2