Help Center
Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | What Coli Build Is This?
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/284051329901658114/601158535832666178/unknown.png[/img] I purchased this gorgeous boy the other evening and I have no idea what build his stats are trying to portray. Can someone help? [/center]
unknown.png

I purchased this gorgeous boy the other evening and I have no idea what build his stats are trying to portray. Can someone help?
kiwibanner.png
@kiwipen

I've never seen anything like that; maybe the previous owner winged it? As-is, he'd be a tolerable grinder in most low-level venues, but those stats aren't really optimized for anything.

If you'd like to restat him, his element means he'd make a fantastic Mire trainer (and would also do very well in the Golem Workshop if you want to take on high-level grinding), but a general-purpose grinding build would be fine too.
@kiwipen

I've never seen anything like that; maybe the previous owner winged it? As-is, he'd be a tolerable grinder in most low-level venues, but those stats aren't really optimized for anything.

If you'd like to restat him, his element means he'd make a fantastic Mire trainer (and would also do very well in the Golem Workshop if you want to take on high-level grinding), but a general-purpose grinding build would be fine too.
@kasael
That's what I"m thinking too? That he just winged it? The high VIT stat caught me wayyyy off guard. Thank you for the suggestion; funnily enough, that's the one I'm staring at right now. I appreciate you taking the time to answer :)
@kasael
That's what I"m thinking too? That he just winged it? The high VIT stat caught me wayyyy off guard. Thank you for the suggestion; funnily enough, that's the one I'm staring at right now. I appreciate you taking the time to answer :)
kiwibanner.png