Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Princess Petal Gecko ? (Answered)
So,how do i get one? I think it’s swipp but i’ve never seen it before there. I know its not baldwin and i dont think it’s the coli either.. but if its swipp, what do i need to get to get the Princess Petal Gecko?
So,how do i get one? I think it’s swipp but i’ve never seen it before there. I know its not baldwin and i dont think it’s the coli either.. but if its swipp, what do i need to get to get the Princess Petal Gecko?
@StormJunes It's not a Swipp item, but can be bought in the treasure marketplace, or found in iron or gilded chests.
@StormJunes It's not a Swipp item, but can be bought in the treasure marketplace, or found in iron or gilded chests.
@elfin ahaaa so thats why. And it’s only able (instantly) by buying in the treasure marketplace?
@elfin ahaaa so thats why. And it’s only able (instantly) by buying in the treasure marketplace?
@StormJunes Yep!
@StormJunes Yep!
@Elfin ah i see now,thats why. Thank you so much for the quick reply! Gonna wiat for dom and then splurge all my treasure at once on everything i need x3
@Elfin ah i see now,thats why. Thank you so much for the quick reply! Gonna wiat for dom and then splurge all my treasure at once on everything i need x3