Help Center
Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Money Problem!
1 2
Hey! I'm pretty new to flight rising,
and money is the main thing I lack.
I normally play the game Jigsaw and sell my food,
materials (etc) to earn money.
Occasionally I'll sell dragons.
I was just wondering if there is a faster and more
efficient way to earn money?
Hey! I'm pretty new to flight rising,
and money is the main thing I lack.
I normally play the game Jigsaw and sell my food,
materials (etc) to earn money.
Occasionally I'll sell dragons.
I was just wondering if there is a faster and more
efficient way to earn money?
@Aloorkay Try out this Glimmer and Gloom guide.

Other than that? Exalting and coli are your best bets.
@Aloorkay Try out this Glimmer and Gloom guide.

Other than that? Exalting and coli are your best bets.
We're no strangers to love.
You know the rules and so do
I. A full commitment's what
I'm thinking of. You wouldn't
get this from any other guy.
I just wanna tell you how
I'm feeling. Gotta make you
understand.
FR-Trinket-Bottle-A-Amariel.gif greysun.png Greyscales
» she/her
» fr time +15
» nest network
Never gonna give you up.
Never gonna let you down.
Never gonna run around
and desert you. Never gonna
make you cry. Never gonna
say goodbye. Never gonna
tell a lie and hurt you.
@Aloorkay Glimmer and gloom is much more efficient than jigsaw.
If you like the coliseum then grinding and training dragons to exalt are great ways of making money once you have some level 25s.

There's a big, detailed guide here that might be useful: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2497014#post_2497014
@Aloorkay Glimmer and gloom is much more efficient than jigsaw.
If you like the coliseum then grinding and training dragons to exalt are great ways of making money once you have some level 25s.

There's a big, detailed guide here that might be useful: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2497014#post_2497014
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Do a big coli training
Do a big coli training
BYPYpvV.pngYvPSr.gifnJWGh.gif
check out my dragons
@Aloorkay 10/10 recommend the Glitter and Gloom guide that Greyscales linked. I didn't try Glitter and Gloom or any fairgrounds game til last night and once you get the hang of it, it really does earn you 75kt in 30mins or so.

I normally train and exalt dragons. The startup cost of getting a lvl25 trainer is high (I see 200k-300kt for the leveled dragon, not including the skills), but it gets me a reliable source of income whenever I play. Your flight might have a rental service too, so it's worth looking into for that!
@Aloorkay 10/10 recommend the Glitter and Gloom guide that Greyscales linked. I didn't try Glitter and Gloom or any fairgrounds game til last night and once you get the hang of it, it really does earn you 75kt in 30mins or so.

I normally train and exalt dragons. The startup cost of getting a lvl25 trainer is high (I see 200k-300kt for the leveled dragon, not including the skills), but it gets me a reliable source of income whenever I play. Your flight might have a rental service too, so it's worth looking into for that!
yzhsKdP.png PM me about free lore, thread graphics, or bumps! I wanna get some practice in!

@Aloorkay

I wrote this guide a while ago for Glimmer and Gloom, I tend to get between 40kt and 75kt every day just casually doing G&G when I have some spare time.

Other ways you can make money - for sure the Coliseum, it's got tons of items, apparel, and more, and every one will give you the chance for dragon eggs, which tend to go for around 250-350g a pop. Protip, after your first egg, sell those suckers. They're fantastic for a bit of quick cash.

You can also sell items which unlock hibernal den slots or are needed for Swipp Swap trades. These items naturally have higher prices, and also sell pretty fast if you know when to put them on the market. Just this morning I earned 20g from selling Dried Lilium Petals, which are an item you get from the Blooming Grove coliseum venue.

As a long term tip, I suggest you put a portion of whatever you earn into your vault. It helps resist the urge to buy things and builds up cash for the big dollar stuff.
@Aloorkay

I wrote this guide a while ago for Glimmer and Gloom, I tend to get between 40kt and 75kt every day just casually doing G&G when I have some spare time.

Other ways you can make money - for sure the Coliseum, it's got tons of items, apparel, and more, and every one will give you the chance for dragon eggs, which tend to go for around 250-350g a pop. Protip, after your first egg, sell those suckers. They're fantastic for a bit of quick cash.

You can also sell items which unlock hibernal den slots or are needed for Swipp Swap trades. These items naturally have higher prices, and also sell pretty fast if you know when to put them on the market. Just this morning I earned 20g from selling Dried Lilium Petals, which are an item you get from the Blooming Grove coliseum venue.

As a long term tip, I suggest you put a portion of whatever you earn into your vault. It helps resist the urge to buy things and builds up cash for the big dollar stuff.
Glimmer and Gloom Solutions!
Very Hard
Hard
urX5hKP.png
Quick Apparel Guide!
Chat with us on Telegram!
animateddd_by_spritzee-dc5imtr.gif AiaAKNt.png
@Aloorkay

The more pies you have your fingers in the better. Artifracture is my go-to game for quick money. Leveling and exalting is a good way of making money (especially now when there's a dom battle going on - it pushes up the price of dragons )

This thread: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2720060

will give you the information you need for cashing in on the current dom battle. Right now both flights battling for dom (nature and arcane) are accepting 1st level dragons for 8500t each (more if you don't enter the raffle).

Guaranteed money for for me is level exalting, familiar bonding, selling food stacks, maxing out the fairgrounds, brewing baldwin materials for resale and keeping an eye on swipp/hibernal den materials which are in demand (also hoard selling items not in demand). Always check the AH before hoard selling; it can be surprising what some items are selling for on the market.

Less guaranteed means of money are occasional rare coli drops and flipping items on the AH (buying cheap and selling high; usually taking advantage of the gem to treasure ratio).
@Aloorkay

The more pies you have your fingers in the better. Artifracture is my go-to game for quick money. Leveling and exalting is a good way of making money (especially now when there's a dom battle going on - it pushes up the price of dragons )

This thread: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2720060

will give you the information you need for cashing in on the current dom battle. Right now both flights battling for dom (nature and arcane) are accepting 1st level dragons for 8500t each (more if you don't enter the raffle).

Guaranteed money for for me is level exalting, familiar bonding, selling food stacks, maxing out the fairgrounds, brewing baldwin materials for resale and keeping an eye on swipp/hibernal den materials which are in demand (also hoard selling items not in demand). Always check the AH before hoard selling; it can be surprising what some items are selling for on the market.

Less guaranteed means of money are occasional rare coli drops and flipping items on the AH (buying cheap and selling high; usually taking advantage of the gem to treasure ratio).
Complete Sprite Set Raffle HERE
Whatever you do, resist the urge to buy gems. Once purchased, they become almost completely worthless -- as ways to make income exist in the game (as described above) that people do to actually reduce the worth of gems.
Whatever you do, resist the urge to buy gems. Once purchased, they become almost completely worthless -- as ways to make income exist in the game (as described above) that people do to actually reduce the worth of gems.
tDZwhXx.pngeAQ7Lz1.pngaLJKVnC.pngFi2K3D1.pnghqBbv0q.png8Bgo3kR.pngXOxAM9X.pngs0RMySq.gifNzTHVja.pngUMYiOz6.png

BJ6ik2C.png
Fairgrounds every day, train on your own or buy two 25 lvl dragons (trainin on your own could take to 3 months methinks), and do Coli. breed fodder dragons (plentiful breeds have the shortest breeding cooldown), buy cheap hatchlings and wait till they grow to train them. when you coli, you drop food and dont have to gather food but scavenge and have a chance to drop unhatched egggs and sell em (eggs are worth 300+gems)
Fairgrounds every day, train on your own or buy two 25 lvl dragons (trainin on your own could take to 3 months methinks), and do Coli. breed fodder dragons (plentiful breeds have the shortest breeding cooldown), buy cheap hatchlings and wait till they grow to train them. when you coli, you drop food and dont have to gather food but scavenge and have a chance to drop unhatched egggs and sell em (eggs are worth 300+gems)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA cc53d392d095e93a24f8cbe4c233b064.png
AiaAKNt.png
@Aloorkay Moved to Help. Cheers!
@Aloorkay Moved to Help. Cheers!
UAUhbZI.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

1 2